House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Synapstik

Go down

Application - Synapstik Empty Application - Synapstik

Post  Muddle Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:

Synapstik@Mewnie

Your Characters Gender:

Female. It was last time I checked. If something's changed I'm going to be a bit upset.

Your Characters Age:

Twenty six. Oh God, I'm almost thirty.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

(1977. Oh God, I'm almost forty.)

Your Characters Species:

Pretty sure I'm human. Ish. I guess normal people don't project lighting from their body. But my parents are pretty normal, if a bit dorky.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:

(I like to write words on computer so other people read them. I have done this for many years.)

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:

(Hey, who the heck are you guys who I have definitely never met before and definitely do not chat with in game ever.)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:

Well, I guess I was pointed to you folks by people on the street, after seeing my costume. Said I must be lost and going to Fetish Fuel. Huh. Well, I guess why not.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?

Uh, I can make one hell of a light show? I do a killer Tesla Coil impersonation. I read about you guys doing hero stuff too. I can do that, even if I'm not very good at it.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

(Synapstik is a new hero in town- a bit off kilter compared to the 'average' hero and still getting used to using her powers beyond trying not blow every circuit breaker in the area. She can come off as flippant and sarcastic- it might be a defensive tactic, who knows! Best to talk to her and see for yourself.)

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?

Uh, position? I guess I do need some work. Most don't want to hire someone with a major case of static cling.. everything not bolted down clinging to them, that is. Also, rubber suits aren't usually accepted as 'proper work attire'.

On second thought, that might be a good thing here, right? God, I hope so.

----

What times do you play?:

(Usually evenings MST, sometimes mornings on days off.)

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:

(As I have more characters than is probably healthy, it's usually whatever strikes my fancy. But I can play whatever is needed at the moment.)

Cake or Pie?:

Chocolate.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Last edited by Mewnie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammarsnake)
Muddle
Muddle

Back to top Go down