House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magician - application.

3 posters

Go down

Magician - application. Empty Magician - application.

Post  Meegician Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Magician@Mee_da_CThunist
She also has a PDB page.

Your Characters Gender:
Last time when I've checked her character concept, Ann still was a female.

Your Characters Age:
She's 22.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
3rd August 1979

Your Characters Species:
Ann is an ordinary human with no innate magical powers. All her magic is taught.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Started back in 1995 with purchase of a copy of Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game. Then there was period of switching between other pen&paper games to find the one best suited to my liking, including DnD and a first edition of Warhammer. Most often as a game master, because nobody else in our group wanted to be one.
It shows in my approach to the RP. I like my characters well developed and with logical backgrounds, but I rarely identify myself with them. They are rather tools for developing interesting stories.
Obviously, online RP is a completely different animal than pen&paper one.
I've started with NwN on RP shard, then for a while I've played on WoW private RP server (it was server with a mandatory RP).
But then, I don't like Azeroth and it's rather shallow setting. My liking in fantasy is rather in a historical one - a fantasy worlds tied to the real one. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay quasi-historical world as well as classic World of Darkness are good examples.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
First time was on CORP forum. Then I saw HoT members in the game.
Oh, with a very nice costumes!

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Frankly, I'm looking for an iteresting RP group where I can play with my character without a risk of endangering minors. With mature themed characters there is always a risk of doing that, and by mature themes I don't mean only sexual themes, but also things like violence, or, sometimes, politics. It must be also a group more or less suitable for magic oriented character. And while Ann do wears tights, sometimes, her theme is more urban fantasy.

Oh, also, what a wonderful excuse to make full use of her latex with spikes and chains superhero costumes!

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I'm relatively good with drawing and illustrations, though I may not have enough time for it.
In terms of RP - Ann is a smart girl, though probably there will be people much more skilled with arcane than she is.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Ann has wide knowledge about magical traditions, and theory of magic in general. She can't make full use of it, yet, but she's quick learner. Her "hobby" is crafting of various more or less useful magical trinkets.
Her weak points are general lack of physical fitness - she definitively needs a good workout.
Then there is her lack of combat experience. She never faced really powerful or brutal villains.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
To use immortal words of Optimus Prime - "only time will tell".
Ann is a person very often driven by sheer curiosity. In general, she's good hearted, but also a bit reckless. It shows both in her hero career and approach to magic, though she learned to be a bit more careful with the latter.
Also, she certainly has her kinks and doesn't wear a collar only for show, but she's also very attached to her own privacy and is careful with people.
I think she could start as a patron or curious guest of the club and then work further.

Important thing to remember is her secret identity. As Ann Beckett she tend's to play a shy bookworm, as a Magician she likes to make full use of her freedom. This character is really unwilling to reveal this secret - which basically means that any ties with HoT could be made only by her white haired hero version.
It's mostly because of her very traditional and uptight parents - she doesn't want to hurt them.

And finally, she's a trained wizard. Not really powerful and she still needs to learn a lot, but basic utility magic is in her reach.
----

What times do you play?:
I'm in the GMT+1 time zone. Poland, Europe, so-called Warsaw time.
As for my gaming time, it varies depending from my job. Usually I'm online quite late in the night, from 22.00 - 23.00 to 02.00 - 03.00 in weekdays. On weekends I can play longer, but usually it's no earlier than from 15.00 - 16.00.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
As my time is pretty limited in weekdays, best would be on Saturdays and Sundays.
Doesn't mean I can't play in weekdays, but then 03.00 GMT+1 is my absolute limit.

Cake or Pie?:
No matter which one, as long as it goes well with a jet black coffee and cigarettes.

Oh, also completely forgot about it - I've read all topics relevant to recrutation including house history and questions from applicants.
Meegician
Meegician

http://satapatis.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Magician - application. Empty Re: Magician - application.

Post  Lilith Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Hello, Magician. Thank you for the application.

Please feel free to look me or others up in-game, so we can get things going.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 am

Seems like a great application, good luck!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:42 am

Accepted.

Welcome to the House!
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Meegician Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 am

Thank you. Also, my condolences to Ken. Ann can be really annoying. Twisted Evil
Meegician
Meegician

http://satapatis.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down