House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Maeve Dawnmoore

3 posters

Go down

Application: Maeve Dawnmoore Empty Application: Maeve Dawnmoore

Post  Battle Dolly Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Maeve Dawnmoore
@Devokai

Your Characters Gender:
(Text Here)

Your Characters Age:
Female

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
6/27/1985

Your Characters Species:
Human [Altered]

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
That is a lot of time to track, I started off in NWN1 RPing online and grew from there, I touched on some table top but it never got to far * people would lose interest or get to busy*, I RPed on Furcadia for a time, CoV, Knights of the old republic and finally CO *not entirely in that order*. I ran a personal free-form table-top RP as a story teller and had some good feedback on it, I continue to this day to work on the universe associated with that campaigns setting, I have RPed out various roles and character types especially after running a story all my own.

I have been RPing 12+ years all in all.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I had been with Lenore and the group through various guild incarnations, I was invited to the OOC chat as I was told our guilds shared it and through this and Karen and a few friends, heard more about House of Thorns and became interested.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
How open and welcoming it feels and BDSM lifestyle savvy everyone seems to be, I have enjoyed speaking with the various friendly faces thus far.
In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I like to do whatever I can to help others, even if this is to create a plot to help get the ball rolling, I am a pretty open and accepting person as it is * least I feel I am * and do my best OOCly to accept others and be there for them.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Maeve is a mystically enhanced human, she bares the marks from this experiment in the form of light-colored tattoos over her entire body, as such she is slight that much higher above the typical human, able to withstand harsher conditions then the average person. She also can use light based/healing magics, create shields and can use teleportation, this sometimes extends to banishing evil spirits or cleansing a area of negative energy's. Maeve is typically down to earth, calmly analyzing areas but sometimes a little cynical, her morals can be seen as somewhat in the "grey " area but all in all, she does wish for good to trump evil.

Maeve physically is fairly " average" for a super, her magic is exceptional though she lacks the raw offensive power to truly battle a huge threat.
PS: has one functional eye at the moment, covers it up as everything is seen in a blur with it anyways.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
She can be easy going though does not take charge, either she flies solo to get a certain task done or follows another lead, probably seeming more sub servant in the end.

----

What times do you play?:
I often play in the evenings * around 7PM Pacific Standard Time*
occasionally I get on earlier, weekends are more flexible.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?: Whenever there is not a mission going on with Darklight, I rather flexible with my time right now, as stated above, weekends are best.

Cake or Pie?:
I like both! strawberry pound-cake is my favorite though.
<3

@---I have reviewed the common questions thread, hurray!---@

Last edited by Battle Dolly on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something I forgot.)
Battle Dolly
Battle Dolly

Back to top Go down

Application: Maeve Dawnmoore Empty Re: Application: Maeve Dawnmoore

Post  Satyxes Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 am

Hello Maeve,

Thanks for the Aplication !
Could you however take the time to peruse this thread and related topics ?

Looking forward to seeing you in-game !
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:56 am

Battle Dolly wrote:

Your Characters Gender:
(Text Here)

Your Characters Age:
Female

Hello, Dolly!

Thanks for the app. However, if you look at the part I quoted, seems there is a bit of confusion. Wink

Other than that, we just need to get the RP ball rolling with Maeve.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 am

Hey, Dolly,

Please let me know here or in-game if you wish to continue to pursue this application.

Thanks Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down