House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Eliza al-Sevilia

3 posters

Go down

Application: Eliza al-Sevilia Empty Application: Eliza al-Sevilia

Post  queekoneeye Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Eliza al-Sevilia@queek ((>.< Note it might be el-Sevilia. I tend to mix it up from time to time without being -on- the character))

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
September 24, 1988

Your Characters Species:
Human (as far as she knows. Actually, she's half-djinn)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I spent around five years in CoX RPing and have played a number of pen and paper games such as D&D, Shadowrun, and the like. I also have been RPing in CO for around two years.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I heard about it from friends who had joined the group and suggested that I might share common interests with the group.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Mostly, the chance to make some new friends and work on expanding my RP horizons within CO.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
As a player, I sometimes suffer from an overabundance of ideas, so I can act as a sounding board or providing characters to serve as plot devices, story contacts, adversaries, or whatever is needed to help develop a story. I also have a number of characters who can provide support to the group when people are playing PvE content and wish to do so ICly or OoCly.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Strengths: Eliza is a compassionate individual and is very open-minded. She owns a small film studio specializing in dramas and documentaries, giving her access to a large number of contacts and a unique set of skills. As far as her heroic abilities are concerned, she has a knack for alchemy and transmutation.

Flaws: Due to the nature of alchemy and transmutation, Eliza's abilities are actually more limited than most magic users, as she cannot create something from nothing. While she often has a wide variety of base elements and the like on her person, these are not enough to perform very complex transmutations or create the most powerful alchemical substances she knows. If she is for some reason unable to use her alchemy, Eliza is only a somewhat athletic baseline human. Due to some issues in her past, Eliza is largely alienated from her family with the exception of her biological mother, which also makes her very sensitive to anything she might see as 'family issues'. Eliza also has a tendency to get very uncomfortable around groups of large men in masks with guns.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I see Eliza ending up as a behind-the-scenes support type in the House, acting as an adviser, PR person, and mystic researcher. In terms of relationships, Eliza's still kind of finding her bearings, so only time will tell how she ends up there.

----

What times do you play?:
I largely play in the late afternoon and early evenings, US Central time.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
I am largely available any day but Mondays, though it also depends on my obligations on other characters/mood. Even if I am on another character, though, I would still gladly welcome RP from anyone in the group. After all, part of the reason I'm joining is to expand my circle of contacts!

Cake or Pie?:
My answer to the above question is "Yes, please!"

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I have read and reviewed the commonly asked questions page.

Last edited by queekoneeye on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating to include the bottom of app commonly asked questions thing)

queekoneeye

Back to top Go down

Application: Eliza al-Sevilia Empty Re: Application: Eliza al-Sevilia

Post  Satyxes Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello @queek,

Thanks for this application. Looks like an interesting character indeed.
Also, please direct your attention to this thread if you wil ?

Thanks !
See you in game for that RP !
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 am

Hi there, Eliza.

Nice to see an application from you.

We have already met ICly, so let's keep that RP ball rolling and see where it ends up.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 am

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down