House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: The Raven

2 posters

Go down

Application: The Raven Empty Application: The Raven

Post  The Raven Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
The Raven@willthisdo

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
06/10/1991

Your Characters Species:
Human(slight mutation)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I first began role playing in World of Warcraft and have been hooked ever since, ever MMO is chosen for its roleplay possibilities and have dabbled with forum Roleplay.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Just stumbled across it as I wondered through the Primus database.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The major selling point for me is the active membership and generally how friendly the members see to be. A group could have the greatest plot and theme in the world but would be rather unpleasant without that. I also feel the SG's theme would suit this particular toon and generally prefer the more mature theme's in my roleplay.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
By roleplaying, being active and generally just my charming self.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Let's see I shall start with the theme. Basically he is a sherlock holmes-esque masked vigilante/detective from alternate steampunk universe who stumbled into this universe after chasing his long standing, dark magic wielding Nemesis through a mystical portal. His mutation as mentioned above is enchanced cognitive abilities, his mind and nervous system seem to be in perfect sync. Although him to catalog every thing he notices as he notices it. Other than that he is an ordinary human.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
New to this world I think he would latch on to the House of Thorns as it would remind him of the gentleman's clubs of his world and allow him to attain some semblance of home.

----

What times do you play?:
My timezone is GMT and usually most evenings and weekends, though for how long can vary

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Saturday

Cake or Pie?:
Neither.

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

The Raven

Back to top Go down

Application: The Raven Empty Re: Application: The Raven

Post  Lilith Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for the app, Raven.

Now, we just need to get to the RP. Smile
Lilith