House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Barron LeStrange

2 posters

Go down

Application : Barron LeStrange Empty Application : Barron LeStrange

Post  Barron Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:56 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Barron LeStrange global @dclegion12

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
08/09/1972

Your Characters Species:
Vampire

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Tabletop games when I was 18 AOL RP Rooms in my 20's. Over 6 years RPing on CoH. You can find writings for some of my characters from CoH on my DA page. You can find me under DCLegion there as well

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
C.O.R.P. Forum site

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Through RP I have discovered a lot about my inner desires and encountered people I never would IRL. I enjoy mature themes and all I have read on your forum shows me the maturity and level of RP I would enjoy.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
In other similar groups I have always been a good counselor and voice of reason. I have a passion for writing when inspired by great RP partners and would love to share my work with everyone.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Barron spent centuries trying to fight his inner demons. He hated what he had become. He left his sire and through RP had to make a choice to go back and help save his clan. Barron seeks a sense of stability, he had found a family one at one time and lost them. He has a weakness for submissive women and enjoys being a protector. His major flaw would be self isolation and doubt at times. Through his challenges he has come to accept his nature and found ways to make it helpful to others and revel in the power as well. He is very logical and calm, rarely losing his patience.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
With his age, and being originally from Europe I see Barron as having prior knowledge of the House. He is a scholar at heart, enjoying writing, reading and sketching. I wouldn't mind the role of some sort of emissary from his vampire clan, or again perhaps a counselor that had left to deal with issues at home with his clan and just recently returned. He has strong martial skills and would make a good guardian for perhaps someone in the House.

----

What times do you play?:
Evening for me Central time 7pm to midnight at least 5 days a week. Any days that might be less frequent would be between wed and fri

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Fridays and Saturdays

Cake or Pie?:
Pineapple Upside Down Cake always

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I have read the FAQ and timeline for the House before submitting my application

Barron

Back to top Go down

Application : Barron LeStrange Empty Re: Application : Barron LeStrange

Post  Lilith Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello, Barron. Thank you for the application.

Be sure to look us up in-game, so we can get the RP ball rolling, conduct an IC Interview and see if everything "fits" properly. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Barron wrote:

With his age, and being originally from Europe I see Barron as having prior knowledge of the House.

We'll also need to discuss this in a bit more detail.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Barron Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 am

I look forward to it. Of course however Barron might fit would be a pleasure. I'm not one to throw a wrench in anything established

Barron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down