House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Ashley Lawson

2 posters

Go down

Application: Ashley Lawson Empty Application: Ashley Lawson

Post  AshLawson Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:49 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Ashley Lawson @ashlawson

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
03/04/89

Your Characters Species:
Metahuman

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've RP'd for around three years now, all MMO. I've ran or helped run four different SGs and guilds. I've done a lot of different types of RP, MRP, ERP, and otherwise.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
@queek

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The option to meet more RPers, to have some people to do some structured RP with, and for Ash to have some more friends to run around with.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I've always been an idea person. I'm kinda quiet when I first start off in a group, but eventually I'm able to help generate ideas and enthusiasm. I've also been told a time or two that I'm just kinda fun.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Ashley is a very loving, caring person. That can be good and bad for her, since she trusts easily. She comes from a very rough background, and her background story is sad. She's quick to judge, as well, and if someone makes her bad list, it's very hard for her to see them any other way.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Ash is a switch, but she has a very strong dom side. She likes to teach that skill set to her friends, and she likes to just have fun. She's very much a party girl, but is also smart. In short, there's not much of a limit to the type of a position she could have.

----

What times do you play?:
I'm flexible. I tend to play in the evenings/late night EST. But some days I'm able to get on in the afternoons.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Wednesday seems to be my most consistent day for getting online.

Cake or Pie?:
A very, very tough call. I'm gonna be specific and say cheesecake, since it's kinda both.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I have reviewed the common questions thread.

AshLawson

Back to top Go down

Application: Ashley Lawson Empty Re: Application: Ashley Lawson

Post  Lilith Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks for the application, Ash.

Feel free to look us up in-game, so we may conduct an IC interview and get the ball rolling. One thing to consider is how your character has heard of us ICly, if at all.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down