House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Synatha Mel

2 posters

Go down

Application: Synatha Mel Empty Application: Synatha Mel

Post  Synatha Sun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Your Characters Name:
Synatha Mel@Zastra

Your Characters Gender:
As female as a shapeshifter can be!

Your Characters Age:
24 years old

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
25/02/1993

Your Characters Species:
Very much playing the westernized red skinned devil. Considering I'm a fan of mystery she could very well be anything however.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Roleplayed a little bit in WoW but that’s it. About two years worth of experience. The odd spattering elsewhere.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I stumbled upon an old profile on Primus Database and found you guys were down and out. I then read the post of this group starting back up on CORP.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
To play in a social setting which is laid back, not difficult to find roleplay and yet there is some seriousness, maturity or just general quality in how your characters are handled. Also, needless to say, light-hearted sexy RP.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Typically when I do something I do so with energy, I’m drama free and happy to help out where I can. One to OOCly discuss possible storylines and the sort.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Flirtatious and a fan of playing on human idiosyncrasies. I play her as if a whimsical spirit amongst human company, her form ever-changing. Self indulgent and confident in her abilities. A showgirl at heart with an interest in theatre and acting in general. I would not be surprised if she's one of the more mature members amongst them.

Ultimately driven by her emotions. True sight is one way to cripple her. She has magic befitting a witch, playing up the ‘Lady of Black Magic’ with an affinity for fire. Physically squishy in every way and a glass cannon at best. I’d prefer for her to remain morally ambiguous.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I could see her coaxing the shy and pushing people in the right direction. Flexible depending on the people involved, and likely to give suggestions and get involved with hosting events if she feels invested.

----

What times do you play?:
Typically evenings. I can’t say a day as my schedule is unpredictable right now but it’s evenings. I’m not going to join and then be absent for weeks. If there is an event I know is on I’ll make a note of it.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Weekends!

Cake or Pie?:
Chocolate Gateaus.. I could trade it all though for some chocolate éclairs and Turkish Delight. It better be imported too.

I have read the questions and answers and I understand. As to treating this application as IC I’m curious as to what can be gleaned from this and what the obvious benefits of applying are from the character’s point of view?

Synatha

Back to top Go down

Application: Synatha Mel Empty Re: Application: Synatha Mel

Post  Lilith Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 am

Hello, Synatha, and thank you for the application.

We may approach the ICness of the app itself or RP your character's knowledge of the House as is befitting. We're rather flexible on this. As far as the benefit to your character, that is entirely up to you.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Synatha Sun May 12, 2013 1:23 am

Great. I seem to miss whenever you folk are online. When would be a good time to talk to someone ingame - or could this be done via the forum?

Synatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 2:22 am

Lately, a good many of us have been exploring around in NWO. Feel free to friend me if you wish and we can talk in-game.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down