House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lily Constantine

2 posters

Go down

Application: Lily Constantine Empty Application: Lily Constantine

Post  AdriRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
   Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
   Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
   Lily Constantine, @ArdynnRaven

Your Characters Gender:
   Female

Your Characters Age:
   Mid-twenties.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
   September 17th, 1978

Your Characters Species:
   Cambion (Half-Devil)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
   Personal RP history begins at an early age with 1st Ed AD&D and spans into a love affair with the Ravenloft setting and a fondness for earlier iterations of Call of Cthulhu and Vampire: the Masquerade.  Not long after discovering Vampire, also ended up being able to branch out into chat-room RP in a multitude of settings.  I tend to prefer less in the way of large groups and have more interest in playing with a small group or one on one, and I like interaction.  On the video game angle, I game in LotRO, TSW, and Second Life, RPing in each when the mood and opportunity align.  I have a number of favorite characters, to the point where I couldn't pick a single one.  I can say, however, that my favorite types of characters are elegant, charismatic and oftentimes, more than a touch scary or creepy, despite their good intentions.  Lily herself is one of many characters ported over from the late City of Heroes, though I have versions of her in other games I play as well.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
   Found the forum thread on the Champions forum while poking around in it looking for possible groups.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
   What perked my interest is the tone of the group.  Dark, dignified, decadent, and yet, still heroic in nature.  It has the feel of hedonism tempered by a healthy amount of class and heroism.  I like to RP at times, but I'm very introverted.  I don't really know many people in Champions, and I'm not terribly good at putting myself forward when it comes to interaction, so some sort of network of people with similar tastes appeals to me.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
   I am a somewhat half-decent writer, and a good listener, and I tend to come up with lots of inane ideas.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
   Lily is a formerly Puckish Rogue who after a heartfelt talk with her twin sister, has decided to bite the bullet and strive to be better than her Infernal heritage.  She is cunning, intelligent, charismatic and thrives on culture.  Unfortunately, she sometimes has trouble reigning in her selfish, somewhat depraved nature.  She can be prone to mischief, and is fascinated by the dynamics of power between individuals.  She's also a narcissist and enjoys dressing up.  Similarly, her attention is easily drawn to those who meet her standards.  Despite her quirks, her somewhat ruthless nature also means that when she has set her mind to something, she pursues it without fail.  In this case, Lily has decided that she will strive to master herself without necessarily betraying her nature.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
   Lily would take a leadership role if it happened upon her, but would be more than likely to prefer a quiet, almost unofficial role.  Despite her devilish heritage and sensual nature, she much prefers to be more low-key.  Lily would probably suit best as a sort of counselor.  Despite having trouble sympathizing with people, she is a good listener, and her cunning allows her a certain insight into people.

----

What times do you play?:
   My playtimes are often all over the place, but I am often on in the evenings of EST (I live in Ohio), and well into the early morning.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
   My days are largely free, and I tend to have too much time on my hands.  Only exceptions are Sundays, as those are usually reserved for my weekly D&D games.

Cake or Pie?:
   The Cake is Fake!  The Pie is a Lie!  Ice cream is where it's at!  Preferably strawberry.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Applicant's Note:
   I'm not sure how well I've managed this application, but I am always open to questions.  I notice from the forums that there is some talk about a new "home", which seems about par for course, as I have found this group somewhat late.  So if I'm applying to a supergroup in Champions that isn't so much a thing anymore, feel free to say so.  Beyond that, I will repeat the mantra: "I have reviewed the common questions thread." and let this application at least serve as a spark.  If I have made any errors that need correction, please do let me know so I can fix them in a timely fashion.  Thank you for your attention.

AdriRaven

Back to top Go down

Application: Lily Constantine Empty Re: Application: Lily Constantine

Post  Lilith Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:22 pm

The House of Thorns is indeed in an inactive state at the moment. We are, of course, though always interested in meeting new quality RPers, as such transcends games. Feel free to continue speaking with me via PM's if you wish, but I am afraid the House is not doing much of anything at the moment in CO.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down