House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Garrador

4 posters

Go down

Application: Garrador Empty Application: Garrador

Post  Garrador Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Garrador ("Clawer")/Luciano Benevides

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I suppose I have a solid 10 years of roleplay experience. I first started in text RP in chatrooms, I have done many years with tabletop in Dungeons and Dragons and Champions; however, my first MMO RP experiences was with City of Heroes, and later in World of Warcraft Moonguard server, but I left WoW because you know...it's WoW and returned to CoH. I joined up in CO during the later weeks of Beta and RP'd my way into the Live server. However, I'm not a pro, by any means...I'm prone to confusion, typos, and mis-channels (though not all the time, XD).

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I saw your thread on the CORP forums, and when I read through the theme and idea of the group, I was just hooked into it. So, here I am trying my hand at joining your group. Smile

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I've always liked to explore the darker, more adult side of RP. I am glad the mature doesn't just mean sexual, but RP like this has more depth and really appeals to me.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Well, I am not sure what I could contribute. However, what I can do is be a dedicated player, be as helpful as I can be, and be a respectful and considerate roleplayer. Other than that, I suppose I have a mind for giving ideas, I have a little knack for drawing, and just have an open mind.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Luciano's life and story is not really a happy one, but is one filled with hope. Despite what he has been through, one would determine he should be completely insane or deranged, but for some reason has developed an almost super human will and a very good pain threshold. He is prone to loneliness and fits of berserker rage if someone he cares for is hurt. He is delicate and almost child-like in a way, having an innocence to trust people and befriend them easily, however, there is a good and bad side to this trait. However, for his friends, he's willing to be the first on the front lines to defend.

CO Backstory:
Luciano, 27. A living tortured soul of sorts. Tragedy, pain and suffering has always followed this unfortunate man. Orphaned by murder, witnessing the event when he was merely 6. He endured 10 years of imprisonment and abuse with distant relatives. He lived on the streets after escaping at 16, even then he was beaten daily by thugs. However, Luciano soon took that pain as empowerment. Despite himself, he has taken the path of heroism, to defend those who are unable to defend themselves. *Char design and name inspired by Resident Evil 4 Garrador enemy*

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I suppose he'd more than likely be like a bouncer/bodyguard type, other than that, perhaps a bartender...maybe? heh

----

What times do you play?:
Well, my times vary because of my timezone, I am at the same time as Australia (Pacific +10:00). I start fairly early my time, around 8:00AM which would be roughly 2PM in the afternoon PST. I play on and off daily, however, so you can catch me almost any time.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Well, I don't have a particular day that I would play, however, if I am requested to be on at a certain date, I will surely be there or at least try my hardest to be there. I need to get to work on that Time Turner!

Cake or Pie?:
I love both...it's hard for me to discriminate because there are good qualities for both.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
Garrador
Garrador

Back to top Go down

Application: Garrador Empty Re: Application: Garrador

Post  Lexi Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for your app Garrador!

Best of luck Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Yes, thanks for stopping in and submitting an application.

Feel free to look for any of us in-game to get the RP ball rolling.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Garrador Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 am

Thanks for the consideration guys. I'll hopefully see you in game! Smile
Garrador
Garrador

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael diSanto Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm