House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Seismic Shock

+3
Harbinger
Sabbath
Lexi
7 posters

Go down

Application: Seismic Shock Empty Application: Seismic Shock

Post  Seismic Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Seismic Shock or Fera.

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Human (Minor Hybrid)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've Role-played in numerous games, about 8, from fantasy to Sci-Fi. I've RPd medium, heavy, erotic, macabre themes and the only type I refuse to do is light RP (Lols Emoticons ect.)
----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Friend via OOC, he mentioned there was actually a darker themed SG around that wasn't a light RP group, from there I visited the forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
It has a macabre/dark theme and is most importantly 18+ thus, and not always, removing the less serious RPers.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Seismic Shock, Fera, has a drifter like personality. Being a bit darker in her habits she enjoys seeing people suffer for their wrong doings, a good-natured cruelty. OOCly I'm more then willing to create my own plots and offer involvement to the group if they see it as something they want to be involved in.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
All of Fera's traits are flaws, hard to trust others which makes her constantly aware but hard to get close to. Physically it is the same, a sense of a feral presence, some see it as freak like.. others a taboo but either way those traits are more then useful in a fight.

[Obtainable Documents]

Flipping through an array of yellow papers faded with age and jammed into a coffee ring stained manilla folder, anyone could tell from the sheer sight of this trash pile with the big red stamped letters "Mellow Wood Orphanage" that it belonged to someone society let slip by. The first few pages are nothing more then transfer papers from one receptionist to another, both likely counting the last few minutes until the end of another boring shift. "Mellow Wood Orphanage Submission Form" heads the next, and most likely oldest, piece of paper. The form seems rather generic, Place of birth, known parents, allergies, but the paragraph listed as "Notes" seems to be the bulk of the writing as several palm prints gray the paper to the right of the text.

"Fera was born in Chicago, or so we've gathered, a police record of an arson case linked with double homicide is enclosed with this form. As it reads Fera's father had some illegal dealings with a suspected drug trafficker, the reason being unknown as of the date the report was filed both Fera's mother and father were boarded inside of their fourth story loft apartment from which then a fire was started damaging the building beyond repair. Police stated that when the Fera was found she was outside in an alleyway facing the apartment's bedroom window of which remains of her parents could be seen hanging from, the friction burns on her arms and the medical examiner's evaluation state that she was likely forced to watch the incident take place."

The text goes into a repetitive like form after that, covering physical descriptions and medical history. Sorting through most of the other paper work the reader can easily gather Fera never coped with the grizzly torment as around fourteen other submission forms litter the folder showing a downward decay in her overall attitude and behavior. Several arrest citations can also be found behind transfer, which some have wrong names on or are only half way filled out.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
One of the harder things for her to answer would be a role to take part in, torturer? if the morals of the group can over look or advise her. Errand runner would certainly be fitting, strong arm, blood hound? Fera is most likely best explained as a "Jack of all trades"

----

What times do you play?:
on and off through out the day, mostly though 8pm CST - 5am CST.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day of the week.

Cake or Pie?:
Muffins.

Seismic

Back to top Go down

Application: Seismic Shock Empty Edit

Post  Seismic Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 am

Adding my global, got too wrapped up in the application and forgot

@Seismicshock

Seismic

Back to top Go down

Application: Seismic Shock Empty Re: Application: Seismic Shock

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

I've Role-played in numerous games, about 8, from fantasy to Sci-Fi. I've RPd medium, heavy, erotic, macabre themes and the only type I refuse to do is light RP (Lols Emoticons ect.)

Amen to that! I like the sound of your character Seismic.

Best of luck with your application!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

So your aware.. The Members of the SG are not actully "Anti-Heroes".. Far from it, they are actual Superheroes who simply live an Alternative lifestyle.

They do not engage in Torture or Murder of Villains.. Some characters, Like Sabbath do Kill, but it's much more in the Wolverine style "Happens now and then in the Heat of Combat" Rather then say a comic like the Authority.

Torture would be right out for the group.
You should keep this in mind if you wish to be part of the group.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Sabbath wrote:
Torture would be right out for the group.

Sitting around playing a game of Vampire:

Player1: Do I lose humanity for torture?
GM: Yes.
Player 1: But what if it's for a good cause?
GM: Yes.
Player 1: C'mon, I mean torture for the greater good is...
All other Players in Unison: Still Torture.

Kid you not. Smile

That said, please do not mistake BDSM practices with pain as torture by the common definition. Yes whipping is a form of torture, but when used on a ~consenting partner~ it takes on a whole different, well, kink. Nothing happens within the House that is non-consentual (see the top of your application). Even torturous acts are done safely (with a mind to permenent damage and harm), sanely (with an understanding of the bottom's mental state and repurcussions) and consentually (usually with a safeword).

Likewise, The Harbinger would take great exception to being called an Anti-hero. He fights the good fight, upholds the law whenever possible, and simply enjoys having a submissive girl rub his feet when the day is over. He's kinky; he's not bad. Smile

It's a good application so I don't want to scare you off either. I just wanted to clarify some things about the group to you.

The Harbinger

EDIT since I can't PM you:

If you want to, feel free to friend @storm-herald . I'll be happy to talk in game more about alternative lifestyles or answer any questions you have. Smile

Last edited by Harbinger on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Sabbath brings up good points.

We may seem dark, but it is only a common color choice of our clothes and costumes ( Wink ). We are not a dark, macabre SG in the traditional sense. We are not anti-heroes, we are not vampires, etc., etc. Now, we may engage in questionable moral activities and gather in hedonistic clubs during the night hours, but we do not commit willful criminal acts, and when engaged in our 'play', it is all entirely consensual.

Regardless, thank you for your application. We'll begin our discussion, and feel free to add anything here you like regarding the points we have brought up.

Feel free also to look us up in-game.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Application: Seismic Shock Empty Allllright...

Post  Seismic Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am

Ok im responding to the posts to clarify -a lot- of things that were taken out of context, just so everyone has a good understanding of what I meant.

To start off, Ive RP'd with some of the members and you all seem like a good OOC bunch of people.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
It has a macabre/dark theme and is most importantly 18+ thus, and not always, removing the less serious RPers.

What I meant by dark/macabre theme is that the SG is, darker then what Ive been seeing, Ive been seeing -a lot- of giggly after school light RP groups so I was comparing your theme to those which is why there was a bit of an over shot on its meaning.

Being a bit darker in her habits she enjoys seeing people suffer for their wrong doings, a good-natured cruelty.

This would be like someone accused of murder being sent to jail, the enjoyment wouldnt be in taking them off the streets but seeing them pay for their wicked deeds, she wouldnt do anything illegal like killing or torturing them.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
One of the harder things for her to answer would be a role to take part in, torturer? if the morals of the group can over look or advise her. Errand runner would certainly be fitting, strong arm, blood hound? Fera is most likely best explained as a "Jack of all trades"

This section to me is what seems to be taken the most out of context and what may of given a different impression, "Torture" was a red flag I guess, like i had said... "Torture?" as in a suggestion, I didnt mean it to sound as if I was stating a need to do it, was only meant as a suggestion. As the end statement and conclusion to the question "Fera is most likely best explained as a 'Jack of all trades'" and thats all I meant by suggestion as much as I could to possibly give some ideas as I cant really think of a role Fera would be best suited for apart from helping with just everything.

Seismic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 am

In was really fun to see you ingame yesterday, and i hope to see more of you.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Application: Seismic Shock Empty Elle reply

Post  Seismic Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks Elle, I really liked how simply your costume is but unique at the same time, same goes for your character. I'm sure I'll be around so send me a tell if you want.

Seismic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

You're all trouble. The whole lot of you! silent
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks for the clarifications, Seismic. We just want to be sure we are all on the same page.

I didn't have a lot of time in game last night, and I am hope to have some more this evening. Feel free to look me up @Seleos, as I would like to meet your character in-game for some introductory RP.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Bielduwyn Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Might I also whole heartedly recommend registering on the forums so that you can see the rest of them in the event that you do make it into our little SuperGroup?
Bielduwyn
Bielduwyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Bielduwyn wrote:Might I also whole heartedly recommend registering on the forums so that you can see the rest of them in the event that you do make it into our little SuperGroup?

Registering is a good idea, but access to the majority of the forums will only be granted upon approval of the application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down