House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application; Cyclops

4 posters

Go down

Application; Cyclops Empty Application; Cyclops

Post  Cyclops Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Cyclops (Cyclops@rock_well) - Real name: Gerard. ((Please use Cyclops - unless spoken to otherwise))

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Humanoid

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I Have been Roleplaying since CoX - and have been through Caprice personnel, Dark Destiny, and a few of my own creations.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I Ran into a nice circle of members - noted the name. Introduced myself, got sent the link to view the recruit post. and Really enjoyed the basis.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Maturity and non repression to act as chosen - free will of words - under the mind that your not a moron. and "thorns" Happens to appeal to my characters Nature.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Cyclops is a battle hardened kind soul - I feel I could help in leading tactics, or strategies of battle if ever needed - and i am a Online Marketer for ASA Marketing, i produce flash deisgn and website templates - so I'm a bit organized when need be. Smile

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Cyclops has an oily outer coat - somewhat Like a plant, or a tree (sap) - He tunnels through the ground, and applys multiple caking of dirt an minerals to change form for different battle situations. his Left eye is Blind - and covered by an eye patch. He does not like it to be pointed out - unless your formal about it. When Cyclops changes form, they eye is effected as so. He is highly used in Single target missions - as he stays completely stealthed in the earth itself - till he reaches his target. He is flawed against fire, unless in his Crystallization form - in which he encases minerals onto his skin to create a sharp edge casing around his body - allowing heat resistance. ((like a Diamond))

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I would like to be in some form of position to include thinking - he's a logistical in forms of getting into dangerous situations - though his appearance may have you thinking he is a "dumb brute" (in some forms).

----

What times do you play?:
i try to be on from noon - 3pm. but curently internet is shared. you will usually see me on week DAYS - around 9-10pm til about 4 am. CST.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
late nights mon-fri. weekends - mid days. If somethin is needed to be set up earlier - please ask, i can arrange a time and schedule with you Very Happy

Cake or Pie?:
Cake. the sweeter , the better....but im allergic to chocolate :3 shh, tell no one!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Cyclops

Back to top Go down

Application; Cyclops Empty Re: Application; Cyclops

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 am

Hi there.

Thanks for stopping in and providing an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 am

Chocolate hmm?

*plots*

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am

Helo Cyclops, thanks for your app, best of luck!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Your character does look quite interesting. I also note your prior CO experience with Dark Destiny and Caprice Personnel. Was this character in those SG's? ICly we do not tolerate willful criminal acts within the House, and since Dark Destiny is supposed to be villains, I wanted to clear that up.

I know there are questions in the app, but I wanted to hear a more detailed response on how you see your character fitting in with us. Basically, why the House of Thorns and not some other SG? Would like to know if you have an IC as well as OOC answer for this rather than just having 'run into us' in Club Caprice.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down