House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Zaspimoriel

3 posters

Go down

Application: Zaspimoriel Empty Application: Zaspimoriel

Post  Zaspim Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Full name: Marcus Lessard (A taken name since he can't remember his own. More on that later.)
Demon: Zaspimoriel
Globalhandle is @asoraz
Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:
Marcus is 23. But the demon has been around for about 200 years.

Your Characters Species:
Demon/Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I did start my roleplaying with pen and paper ones almost 8 years ago and from there it has just evolved into forum RP, LARP and in-game RP. Been role-playing on different MMO's for the past years but never really found a group that would stick together. That said the games I have been trying to find people to RP on has been WoW, Warhammer, Pirates of the Burning Sea, CoX and still looking for people on Aion. I guess I have been unlucky.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
From the thread at the CORP website.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The mature and seriousness I sense from this Guild. And the fact that you might get involved in things people would mostly turn away from.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I'm a mature role player who is open to pretty much anything and from what I have hear I'm a good role-player. I hope that is true and that I can contribute with creating a good atmosphere and fun role-playing. Always trying to lend a helping hand if I can. And I'm committing myself fully to everything I do.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
The story of how Marcus ended up sharing body with a demon is a long one, but from the day that they merged Marcus suffers from amnesia and can't remember anything from his past. From time to time painful flashes of memories emerge in his head. Sometimes it isn’t even his own memories but the once of Zaspimoriel that crosses his mind. Marcus has noticed that he has good at handling people and listening when people needs to just talk to someone. He knows how to mix drinks and can do it with style. The problem with Marcus it that he is kind of forgetful, so don't be surprised if you ask him to do something and ten minutes later he has forgot what you wanted him to do. Zaspimoriel is not of much help cause he enjoy watching the scolding that Marcus gets sometimes.

Zaspimoriel does have a short fuse and when Marcus can't calm him dramatic scenes happen. The strengths the now share are the ones of superstrenght and resilience. Zaspimoriel do seem to have a debt to someone, which has mentioned not the person but the debt and when Marcus askes about it all he gets is a vicious growl.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
A normal member, perhaps a bouncer or a bartender at the club. Perhaps he could help out with technical security or any other kind of security that is needed. If someone wants a pet demon he might play that part to.

----

What times do you play?:
I'm mostly playing evening, nights and weekends after I'm done with my education. And i'm over 18 years. Just had to do vocational training for being allowed to work as a firefighter. (GMT+01:00 Stockholm)

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day I guess Smile

Cake or Pie?:
Blueberry pie with whipped cream. Yum Smile

Zaspim

Back to top Go down

Application: Zaspimoriel Empty Re: Application: Zaspimoriel

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks for dropping in and submitting an application.

I have some questions for you regarding your concept.

If Marcus is basically possessed by a demon, does that make him do "evil" and or "criminal" things? Also, if Marcus suffers from amnesia and sometimes short-term memory loss, does this impede in developing RP relationships?
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaspim Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Lilith wrote:
If Marcus is basically possessed by a demon, does that make him do "evil" and or "criminal" things? Also, if Marcus suffers from amnesia and sometimes short-term memory loss, does this impede in developing RP relationships?

Does the demon make him do evil and criminal things? Not really. The first few days after they merged the did fight over alot of things, but finally they reached a mutual agreement on what they should do. Zaspimoriel agree on no killing or evil deeds and lending Marcus his strenght if Marcus would help him find someone that could seperate their minds again. Not saying the demon still askes why the have to do things in a certain way.

The amnesia only affects his past. He do remember people he meets from the moment he got possessed. And the short term memory loss really aint that bad. Maybe it was a bad choice of word, perhaps easily distracted is better to describe it. Like when someone asks you to do something and on the way you meet a friend, you start talking and you forget what you were supposed to do.

Zaspim

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey Zaspim, a nice application!

Best of luck!

And wow, training to be a firefighter? Respect! Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaspim Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks Smile Someone has to do that kind of work to. Razz

If there is any more questions just ask away or contact me in-game.

Zaspim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down