House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lexi (Alt)

+2
Skunk
Lexi
6 posters

Go down

Application: Lexi (Alt) Empty Application: Lexi (Alt)

Post  Lexi Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Lexi, @iSlinky

Your Characters Gender:
Gynoid Female

Your Characters Age:
Doesn't have one as such.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
12/4/87

Your Characters Species:
Gynoid, "A gynoid is a humanoid robot designed to look like a human female, as compared to an android modeled after a male."

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I won't make an exception seems I'm in the group! Started in City of Villains around 4 or 5 years ago. Roleplayed in many other MMO's, From Age of Conan through to WoW. Each char in every game had depth and their ups and downs. And now i'm RPing on Champions with Cytheria, hope to get an alt in to freshen things up for myself.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I helped found the group!

For the character, I'd love her to be a Regular at the FF Club. Often quiet and inward though.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I love everyone! Oh and I think it's a great opportunity for this character concept more than any other Guild out there.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I feel Lexi has so much potential for debates and plots of what is the right and wrong way to treat her, would other characters see her as a Human or a Robot, what kind of trust might they have for her, would they even -find out- she's not Human as it's incredibly hard to tell. Would she be treat differently?

Her more devious antics such as 'copying' someone else, would they spark more debates, would they tell her to stop or would they enjoy to quite literally 'Kiss themselves', how would other characters feel about the whole thing? I can just see this character testing others.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

Ah here we go, more about the character.

Lexi is a Gynoid, her inspiration comes largely from Sonny in iRobot. A robot discovering more than just what they were programmed to, a step of robotic evolution. She was created as what could be labelled as a sex toy, a tool of pleasure a highly advanced and bespoke sex doll so real and lifelike that you couldn't tell the difference - To this end she knows all about sex, though not the passionate emotions or feelings. She has been used hard in the past, a machine has no Safewords, no limits or Red Lights so she has endured scenes which would very likely have people arrested for if they were done to a Human.

She is branching out now free from her chains mingling within crowds of Supers, Humans and Mutants un-noticed of what her true origin is, she has her own free will and is slowly learning the world around her as well as herself, she still abides by the three laws of Robotics;

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Lexi is based -heavily- with these laws in mind. The first law makes her a Hero somewhat, she dons mask and saves lives because it is a Robotic law she follows. The second law makes her a submissive, somewhat 24/7 styled. The third bolsters both other laws meaning she would abide by SSC rulings but also be a very soft-handed Hero which brings me to her powers.

Physical Holographic Projections, they look real, they feel real but they aren't real, it's bespoke 'Comic book never going to happen' tech. The arm-bands she wears are a major flaw, these are the projectors without them her bare cybernetics are on show. Her eyes also use the projection tech, they are bright blue, if damage comes to either of these parts the projections may not seem as real, or may not work at all.

The laws of Robotics are also a flaw, she could be 'switched off' with the right command, as such the whole concept might cause some ethical debates about what is right and wrong about a Robot living life as a Super-Powered Human, not only living life but crafting her own path in it, a Robot (Gynoid in this case) with a soul.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how some characters will react to the concept, half of the fun will be finding out how they do react to it.

----

What times do you play?:
Most days, GMT

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Uhhhh. Saturdays!

Cake or Pie?:
Piecake. A Pie base with mashed up cake filler! tongue
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Application: Lexi (Alt) Empty Re: Application: Lexi (Alt)

Post  Skunk Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 pm

*sings*
coin-operated girl
sitting on the shelf
she is just a toy
but i turn her on
and she comes to life
automatic joy
that is why i want
a coin-operated girl

I'm dying to see screenshot Cy. Very Happy
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyre Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:00 am

Omg I love that song so much Skunk!

Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:26 am

Skunk wrote:*sings*
coin-operated girl
sitting on the shelf
she is just a toy
but i turn her on
and she comes to life
automatic joy
that is why i want
a coin-operated girl

I'm dying to see screenshot Cy. Very Happy

^_^
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 am

Apologies for the poor audio. It's a live performance, and they always sound off on tape.

--Silver
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:33 am

Hmmmm, going to take a long, hard look at this one .... hmmmm .. just not sure ... hmmmm

Razz

Thanks for the app, Slink! Looking forward to meeting Lexi.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 am

Accepted, after incredible debate, and lots of delay! Very Happy

Welcome! <3
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down