House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wisp application

2 posters

Go down

Dark Wisp application Empty Dark Wisp application

Post  Darkwisp Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Dark Wisp@lordwisp

Your Characters Gender:
Depends on his mood if he will use his powers to alter his form.

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
06/14/1990

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Two years in neverwinter nights rp servers. Three years of world of warcrafting role playing, in world of warcraft's thul thalaanar. Has played dungeons and dragons before.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Typed in search for guilds on champions online.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The fact it is a mature rp guild. I like role playing with other adults.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Loves to write stories and "dungeons" could make up some open ended rp stories.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
His flaw/stength is he is very damn the cost full speed ahead. Not so much as in he makes stupid choices, more like if he sees victory in sight will sacarfice morality and everything to obtain it.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I have to be honest I am not sure yet. I think that has to be decided once I have more info.

----

What times do you play?:
Before 2pm eastern. And after 1:30 am eastern.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
In regard to my work shift Friday nights I can be up late. Staurday night, all sunday and most of monday I have free with my current shift.

Cake or Pie?:
Choclate pie.

Darkwisp

Back to top Go down

Dark Wisp application Empty Re: Dark Wisp application

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Welcome. Might I kindly suggest you read the sticiked threads here that provide further information on the House and for its applicants.

Also, a line from your application:

His flaw/stength is he is very damn the cost full speed ahead. Not so much as in he makes stupid choices, more like if he sees victory in sight will sacarfice morality and everything to obtain it.

Would you please elaborate on that?
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkwisp Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 am

He will stop at nothing for the greater good. He always makes the tactical choice first. So he is not exactly the most loved or favorite hero. He is more of that shadow who drifts in does what he has to, if that means killing a villian before the police arrive; or if he had to not going back for a few innocents if it would run the risk at all of costing more lives. I guess you could best describe him as perhaps not fully human. I read the other post again about the house history. Forgive me if I am a little slow as I read them. But I guess he could be house "clean up" guy. I really have thought out a long back story on him. If you want I could give a brief overview of it if it would help you decide if I am house of thorn ready or not.

Darkwisp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:45 am

There is no House 'clean up' guy if you mean willfull killing. We are not anti-heroes and we do not accept those who commit willful criminal acts. Also, I would suggest perhaps looking again here.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 am

Thank you for the application but I have some questions concerns as well:

1) What server in Warcraft did you play on? Or is Thul Thalanaar the server? I forget given the sheer volume of options.

2) Can you please continue to expand on your "full steam ahead/ dang morality" angle?

On that let me clarify a simple tenant: Trust is one of our greatest rules. We must trust each other as people and as heroes. Within the fetish community being overly aggressive, or tossing asside 'moralty' are fast tracks to being removed and banished. "If it feels good, do it" is not a welcome credo because what feels good to you, might be contrary to another's hard limit and that hard limit ~will~ be respected.

Also if you have indeed read all of the stickies provided for new members you may want to update your initial post. We expect all new-comers to read them including the part of the application that notes how you should let us know you've read them.

Thanks!

The Harbinger
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWisp Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:54 am

Well I am sorry if my char does not fit your guild guide lines the truth is he is a dark hero, not a villian just dark. And by guild clean up I meant more like bouncer or someone who removes documents and never talks about it. If I had to describe his personality more a Patton like hero. He does what is good for the win he won't shy from something becuase of morals. It seems that he might not be a good fit then sorry for wasting your time.

DarkWisp

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:28 am

DarkWisp wrote:Well I am sorry if my char does not fit your guild guide lines

That's more than fair. Not every character is going to fit every Guild/ Supergroup out there.

It's easy to feel a little picked on when people critique your character. Please don't mistake the comments, or points, that Lilith and I have raised as anything more than they are: an effort to see if your character will fit with the group we've established. It's not a commentary on you the player or on the value of your character. Only an effort to find out if you'll mesh well with what we have and expect.

You are welcome to withdraw your application if our inquiries seem a bit much but if you look through some of the other applications, or read the various stickied notes here you'll see that we are a fairly selective group and that we do ask a lot of questions in the application process. It's just how we operate.

I won't suggest either way on continuing the application process or not. That's your call. But I would, again, advise you to read the stickied notes, and include in your application what you need to add to show you have, and then consider your options yourself.

Harb
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWisp Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:54 am

Well not to toot my own horn but I am good at rp. Good enough to know I get bored playing a lawful good char so to speak. As I feel from what I have read your guys guild is. I play a better choatic good char. One who doesn't turn the evil doer over to the police if he has slaughtered innocent for fair trial. I play more of a dark chaotic good hero. I am just wondering after reading becuase when I first read I assumed your guild was choatic good. But listening to your guys commetns it sounds more lawful good. I mean no offence if I am missreading ques. If I am could you please set me straight. Now I would like to ask a question if it isn't too foward. What rp alignment is your guild over all? Sorry if that sounds old school but that is how I play. Now I can clarify myself by saying my char does not run around murdering jay walkers. He is more of a if like if forgive my marvel reference caught doctor doom he wouldn't turn him over so his diplomatic situation could save him from trial and punishment he would kill doctor doom.

DarkWisp

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 am

DarkWisp wrote: He is more of a if like if forgive my marvel reference caught doctor doom he wouldn't turn him over so his diplomatic situation could save him from trial and punishment he would kill doctor doom.

I can only speak for myself. The Harbinger would move to remove you from the group if you murdered a villian you had captured. As a player I would be distressed and probably ask you repeatedly if you perhaps had no other options, that Dr. Doom's death was the result of circumstances beyond your control, that it was a case of kill or be killed.

But if Dr. Doom has surrendered and is at your mercy I, at least, would expect you to show it. There are times we skirt that line very tightly. I like to think of The Harbinger as "Batman with kink" in concept, staying in the shadows and not being above a little strong arming when the time calls for it. But there are lines that are ~not~ crossed. Murder is one of them. Period.

You asked for an alignment. I would suggst we are Neutral Good. Part of the BDSM community is that it has many traditions and rules. These are not rules for the sake of having them (most of the time) but rules that have evolved to protect community members. Consent, for example, is one of the most important rules that seperates D/s relationships from abuse. It's not negotiable. Any Dominant who treats it as a 'suggestion' or a 'guideline' will find themselvse very alone with very calloused hands. In that sense, we are very Lawful.

However, we are also deviants. What we do skirts what others consider 'normal' sexuality. The 'rules' of equity in a relationship do not always apply with us. Some of our members have tossed out social convention. We are planning a Lesbian wedding despite it being (currently) illegal in Michigan. In that sense we are a little Chaotic.

But if you are looking for a SG where you can be the dark hero, the one who kills because "it felt right for this scum" then I think, sadly, you are misinformed. We are "Heroes with Hobbies." We put our heroism first. What we do as consenting adults behind closed doors is second.

I am sorry if you feel misinformed.
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 am

No problem what so ever. It is better to be informed up front. So I am sorry for wasting your time. Thank you for your time.

Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down