House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Theta Wave

3 posters

Go down

Application: Theta Wave Empty Application: Theta Wave

Post  Rosepetal Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:34 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Theta Wave, @APBullet

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
22/5/79

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
My first real roleplaying experience came in Age of Conan and I was dumped straight in the deep end. From emoted semi-godmode fights to whorish dens of debauchery, I've seen it all over the course of a few months. Then the server stabilised a bit and things became really fun, with plots, stories, intrigue and ... stuff. Not long after I switched over to CO and roleplayed in CC for a long while. Registered with CORP. Found out about this neato MRP group being formed, and I should warn you; I still have a character in that.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
When I thought of the name. <Snickers> Theta knows about Fetish Fuel and has been there a number of times, but doesn't know about the House itself yet. Only rumors and hearsay.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
ERP! No, wait that was the -wrong- answer... The list of things that -doesn't- appeal to me is shorter: "No SG base". That is all.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
By being an officer in it already? Smile

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

Theta's an inventor by chance, scientist by profession. A bit lazy after attaining her degrees, she took the first job that came along; designing high-end sex toys. Though lazy in finding a job, when she got one, she proved overly zealous. In her designs she made several major breakthroughs, one such breakthrough was "Biorubber" (patent pending). A thermodynamic, ultra-strong, energy-conserving compound. Basically; it stores body heat, kinetic energy from movement or impact, and even solar energy. This energy can then be tapped and used by any device connected.

Her other design is a bit of a longer story, but the physical hologram projector (patent pending) is incorporated in a certain gynoid of her design.

Eventually Theta got fired, refusing to do as the board of directors told her to do. She took her inventions and established her own, private lab in Millenium City.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
The one people come to when they need science stuff and are so desperate for it, they're willing to listen to a textwall of technobabble to get it.

----

What times do you play?:
GMT, weekdays in the evenings, weekends "all the time".

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
GMT, weekdays in the evenings, weekends "all the time"... If I -have- to pick... I'll go with saturday.

Cake or Pie?:
I choose you, Schwarzwalder Kirsch!
Application: Theta Wave IMG_2897
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Application: Theta Wave Empty Re: Application: Theta Wave

Post  Lilith Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Hmmmm, gonna have to think on this one a bit.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31 pm

You may want to read the sticky posts. Very Happy

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Headcase wrote:You may want to read the sticky posts. Very Happy