House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Lisa

2 posters

Go down

Application - Lisa Empty Application - Lisa

Post  Lisa Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Character: Lisa - Global handle: @Suil

Your Character's Gender:
Female

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

Your Character's Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I only started out roleplaying about one year ago, in WoW. It only lasted a few weeks before I switched to Age of Conan, and came into the game with an RP attitude - it's the main reason I stayed in the game for so long. I enjoyed the RP there tremendously, even if I was only a beginner.

I did actually spend more time roleplaying than I did playing the game, but in the end, I decided to follow a few friends over into CO. I've been RPing here for.. two months I think - I'm not really certain. It's much of the same thing here - without the RP aspect of the game I doubt I'd play for much longer.

My favourite character would be Azdetari, simply because I've had a long time to enhance her story. (She also has many costume slots, which helps!) I don't really have a favorite moment in RP.. yet.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I've seen a few here and there in Club Caprice, but only heard about it properly from one of your members (Masked Blade - hope I'm allowed to mention their name, if not.. forgive me!)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Fun! That's the main reason I do roleplay, and from what I've seen and heard you are both fun and friendly, OOC and IC. As I've written before, roleplaying and fun is the main attraction to games for me. Also, from what I've seen in CC and read on the site, you seem experienced with RP in general.. which is a great plus!

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
OOC I'm a pretty quiet and friendly person as long as things are kept on a mature level, even if I can be pretty silly. I like to have fun when I play, and I hope to spread some joy myself! IC, Lisa is just a nice and protective person - always on the lookout to give someone aid if they require it.

Oh, yeah - I'm good with Photoshop also. I love making forum signatures, for instance.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Lisa's strengths would be her physical strength and speed, and personality-wise, her willingness to try and help others in need. Being just as human and giver-ish as she is, she cannot help but be annoyed by those she feels aren't giving enough.
She is a very curious and easily intrigued person at heart, always seeking to discover something new. She was born and raised in the mountains, so the city holds many interesting things for her to touch and explore.

Her 'greatest' weakness is that she is easily charmed - a wink and a sly smile coming from just about anyone is often enough to make her stop, stare and be momentarily stunned. She isn't very experienced that way.

Another of her flaws is that she is perhaps not a very intelligent person, most often relying on her immediate physical experience of things to make decisions rather than stopping to think about them for a moment. She will give you a very bright, wide grin and blush if you act nicely to her, and give a big, deep frown if she feels she's treated unfairly.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Lisa is perhaps best suited to bring drinks and whatnot, as she enjoys pleasing others as long as they notice her efforts. She is always happy to help those in need, be it someone thirsty or someone being robbed by the Maniacs.

----

What times do you play?:
Usually later than 18:00 to 01:00 - CET!

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day is acceptable.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake. Not very big ones, those little ones with cream on top!

I have reviewed the common questions thread! /proud.. Though the place mentioned a few times is a mystery to me.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Application - Lisa Empty Re: Application - Lisa

Post  Lilith Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 am

Hi there, Lisa. Thanks for dropping in and providing an application.

Feel free to poke us for RP in-game, and we will need to eventually conduct an IC interview.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 am

I will, thanks! Smile

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content