House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Alex Nichole

3 posters

Go down

Application - Alex Nichole Empty Application - Alex Nichole

Post  ironman2392 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Alex Nichole@naegele

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
October 23rd 1989

Your Characters Species:
Vampire

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I started roleplaying a few years ago when a buddy of mine showed me the fun of it on Champions Online. I have been told by quite a few people that i've come a long way from when i first started and a few even tell me and their friends that i'm a great roleplayer.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Nova Express@seleos told my character Alex Nichole about the House of Thorns when I started a walk-up roleplay with her and a few of other characters from the house as well.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I'm not going to lie the first thing i heard about when hearing about the house of thorns was erotic roleplay. With reading the history and some of what this group does i like how it focuses on bringing people together as a community.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I plan on contributing in any way I can. I'm a decent costume designer and I can solve a few problems here and there with computers. But if there's something the group needs help with i'll see what I can do.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Alex's traits... she comes off as kind of a mean character as an act to protect herself. But once you get past that iron shell of hers you'll see she really is a sweet heart. She's a rare breed of vampire and there is only one weakness from this and that is her rage. So she's dropped the mean girl act to cut back on her temper. She's a sucker for women and she just loves to have fun. One of her major downfalls is her lust for power. She'll usually do anything to get it.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Well Alex is quite crafty when it comes to engineering devices to deal with a sticky situation. I'm sure she'll find her place soon after joining. That is if this is accepted.
----

What times do you play?:
I'm online during the night time. But as I am deployed right now and am eight hours ahead of eastern time, I am online at some strange hours.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Right now I am online just about every day in a week. When I get back to the states my big days that I will be able to stay online for long periods of time will be Friday night and Saturday.

Cake or Pie?:
Definitely Cake. But the cake is a lie.

I've read all topics about recruiting including house history and questions from applicants.
ironman2392
ironman2392

Back to top Go down

Application - Alex Nichole Empty Re: Application - Alex Nichole

Post  Lilith Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks for the application, Alex.

We'll just need to continue to RP and see how things go. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

Considering Alex's Vampiric state would the character still be in laymans terms, "A Good Guy" in the super hero community or more a Vigilante / Anti-Hero?

I ask because you state one of the characters flaws is a lust for power. To what degree and what kinds of power?
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman2392 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Alex isn't a villain or an anti-hero she just wants power for herself so she can take revenge on those who have scarred her in the past. Also when I say lust for power, it's her primary objective but she also likes as Nova Express put it "fun". Also her short temper is a constant problem as i believe i mentioned. The kinds of power she craves and lusts for are mostly supernatural. Things like, demonic, celestial, vampiric, arcane. Things of that nature. So yeah she's in a dark vigilante. The way I planned it is that she's trying to break away from a villainous past. She likes power but with the new friends she's made she is starting to see that she doesn't need power to get people to like her.
ironman2392
ironman2392

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down