House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Magenta

3 posters

Go down

Application- Magenta Empty Application- Magenta

Post  Magenta Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Marilyn Margaret Murgatroyd
“Magenta”
(@spacesnow)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
01/15/91

Your Characters Species:
Human Mutant (Homo Sapiens)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I am always taken aback by this question, and it’s so difficult for me to answer. I have been role playing for seven years, the first of which being the pen and paper game Dungeons and Dragons. From there, I joined several roleplaying websites much like this one, the names of which escape me. I do, however, distinctly recall four which are no longer functional, and one which is; dubbed the “Dangerous Alliance”.
I do have experience with MMORPGs as well, the first of which being City of Heroes, which was the precursor to my joining Champions Online. In addition to this, I have also played a multitude of other MMOs in a looser context, and only loosely RPed within these. In regards to a favorite character, I do not believe I can answer this question properly, because I love all of the characters that I make as the children and product of my own imagination. However, for the sake of this application I can say that the Magenta is one of my favorites character to join your Super Group.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
The player “Denzaiver” (Ken Hayakawa, @guydandy)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The opportunity to meet open minded and mature role players who I can gain both friendship and personal improvement with writing ability from appeals to me most about joining this Super Group.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
As much as I look forward to learning from other members of the Super Group, I think that my descriptive writing may be an asset, maybe…?

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Magenta possesses the power of telepathy, capable of reading and projecting thoughts over distances up to 100 km. She can subtly influence minds through hypnotic suggestion in the form of sensory mental illusion. However, due to the nature of the brain, Magenta’s main weaknesses are electromagnetism and magic. This is primarily because, as a psychic, Magenta occupies an area of understanding which lies between both of these realms. They have immediate impact on her realm of influence by their very nature in how they affect the mind.
In addition to telepathy, Magenta also possesses the potential for telekinesis. However, due to her lack of concentration, she cannot control this ability properly. However, she is proficient enough with this power to levitate herself, as well as create telekinetic shields of varying sizes. At its strongest, Magenta is able to combine her telekinesis and telepathy into empathic psi-bolts and blades which can be used to stun or disrupt those hit by the aura of the attack by directly affecting their nervous system.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
In addition to hero work, Magenta would also like to work at the House’s club, Fetish Fuel.

----

What times do you play?:
Most times with the exception of the seven hours I must sleep, eat, or tend to real life responsibilities.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake of course!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
"I have reviewed the common questions thread"
(A lot of my answers were recycled from my Red Herring application, because I don’t think my answers to the more personal questions would have changed much.)

Last edited by Magenta on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Magenta
Magenta

http://houseofthorns.webmmorpg.net/

Back to top Go down

Application- Magenta Empty Re: Application- Magenta

Post  Denzaiver Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 am

Good to see you've finally come 'round. Very Happy

I'd say get the RP ball rolling, but since you've already done that...umm... I won't say much else. Razz
Denzaiver
Denzaiver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks for the new app! Let's keep that RP ball rolling Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:23 am