House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application; Trixxie Muffin

4 posters

Go down

Application; Trixxie Muffin Empty Application; Trixxie Muffin

Post  Masterkenneth Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Trixxie Muffin
@masterkenneth

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
4/28/1972

Your Characters Species:
Human, Mystically augmented

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have some 10+years of role play experience; table top, LARPS, Storytellers, and online. In table top my family and I host Family rpgs on the weekends and have done so for 7 years ranging from AD&D to Palladium books games (which we perform at local conventions Texicon and A-kon). I spent 4 years working as a Plot member within a LARP, running through the woods with other folks and enacting characters for a entire weekend. As a Storyteller I invite my listeners to take on ‘roles’ during the story and by there choices the story grows and changes. Online I have been role playing for 4 years, it tends to be a factor of the game I enjoy almost as much as exploring the game itself.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
In 2010 I was a member for a short period of time. Early last month I began to hear about the House again from friends in the game, and curios I made some inquires. A online friend of mine is also a member who has been kind enough to answer my questions.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The appeal is having the option to fuze two of my recreation activities together. To have a guild open to the BSDM Lifestyle where I can also tell the story of a hero and write the romances within.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I hope to bring my storytelling, and function as a positive member. Beyond that, at this time, I do not have any direct contributions to offer beyond experience in the Lifestyle.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Trixxie has been referred to by other players as a ‘bright spot in the dark’. Almost serine, she is ‘the calm in the storm’ during even what seems the worst situations. Part of this is her acting skills and the other being Trixxie is a master of self control. In the ring she rarely misses a step or a bump, controlling in how she fights but never going ‘past the line’. She knows that practice makes perfect and practices everything; fight moves, choreographing how she responds to attacks, expanding and honing her BDSM skills. Her biggest flaw is she is easily ‘blind sided’ often because she places trust first, turning her back on someone she shouldn’t or walking into a ambush.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I see Trixxie beginning as simply a member to start, taking her time to learn the sg and then moving to roles of helping to support the house.

----

What times do you play?:
Living in the Central US my play times can be erratic depending on my job as a stay at home parent. My Little Prince is 10 and Autistic so we have a schedule along with the usual house work/life chores. Weekends are usually odd as well because of our family game nights and activities. Usually I am online 2-4 hours a day or more if things are quiet.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
I have a case of Altides and over 20 characters at this point, but Trixxie is a favorite, though not my main. I tend to play her in the evening but if not engaged in something already I would log her to be part of sg events.

Cake or Pie?:
Both

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Application; Trixxie Muffin Empty Re: Application; Trixxie Muffin

Post  Lilith Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Nice to see you again, Master Kenneth.

You know the drill, so feel free to look us up and we'll get the RP ball rolling.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Great to see you here again !
I'll be hunting you down for some of that long talked-about RP Smile
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 am

Good luck with your application!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 am

Thank you.

Before I had to log for house guests I had the chance to briefly rp with a member in Carls Gym.

I hope to catch up with members soon.

MK

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 am

Hey, Trixxie,

Please let me know here or in-game if you wish to continue to pursue this application.

Thanks Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down