House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Vulcan Bunny

3 posters

Go down

Application- Vulcan Bunny Empty Application- Vulcan Bunny

Post  regade Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:31 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Vulcan Bunny (@regade)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Twenty One

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
10/16/1988

Your Characters Species:
Manimal- Bunny Girl

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Champions Online, World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Black Desert
I believe I started RPing since 2009

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Made friends with some members!

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Such a nice community to be a part of! I have enjoyed all the RP from all the guild members I've interacted with!

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I am very open to RP with anyone in the group so I can help newer members feel welcome and comfortable. I've also had experience GMing RP mission events.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Vulcan Bunny is a sweet albeit naive mystical blacksmith with the access to a god's forge. She is obsessed with crafting using the 'essence' or souls of powered or mystical individuals and she will go to lengths just to obtain them with consent or by force(Self defense of course.) Along with a variety of magical trinkets to grant her superhuman abilities, she has innate strengths from being a manimal bunny girl.
She has a general distrust to strangers when it has to do with her physical and spiritual health but she is gullible and naive when it comes to social interaction. She is honest and most of the time brutally so, not knowing a filter should even exist when sharing her thoughts. She has a high value on friendship and she is diligent and trustworthy to those she calls friends.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Vulcan Bunny will most likely not care what position she is in. She will help how she can!
----

What times do you play?:
Any time of the week when I can make time for play! I do my best to attend scheduled events.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Pretty much any day I have free time to play!

Cake or Pie?:
Cake of course!

I have reviewed the common questions thread

regade

Back to top Go down

Application- Vulcan Bunny Empty Re: Application- Vulcan Bunny

Post  Lilith Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks for the application. We've already laid the IC groundwork, so we can continue when next we have an opportunity. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello there, Vulcan Bunny !
Nice to see you poke your head in here Very Happy

I had a small question however about the following :

regade wrote:
Vulcan Bunny is a sweet albeit naive mystical blacksmith with the access to a god's forge. She is obsessed with crafting using the 'essence' or souls of powered or mystical individuals and she will go to lengths just to obtain them with consent or by force (Self defense of course.)

Since the House is pretty determined to keep on the right side of the law (eg. no killing/maiming, etc...) I have a little trouble placing using an unwilling person's soul as a crafting material 'in self defence'. Seems like a few steps worse than just killing the poor bastard.
Maybe i'm not quite getting what it all involves, so would appreciate a bit of clarification from you.

Be seeing you around, I hope !
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Application- Vulcan Bunny Empty Souls!!!

Post  regade Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 am

She makes sure she keeps on the right side of the law! She doesn't kill anyone covered by any laws that can get her in hot waters. Killing for self defense, she only applies that to demons or other magical beasts that has trickled into the Earthly realm or if she somehow had gotten into the other side.

regade

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:13 am

Thanks for that answer.
Clears up the hesitation I felt if it's reserved only for hostile demons and evil spirits and such.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  regade Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:22 am

"Papa says to respect the laws of man!"

regade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:35 am

Approved! Welcome to the House.
Lilith