House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Masked Blade

5 posters

Go down

Application: Masked Blade Empty Application: Masked Blade

Post  Masked B Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:28 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Masked Blade@DE_itachi ((Few can call him Senjay))

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:
Looks 18 but is actually 22 years of age.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
Aug 13, 1986

Your Characters Species:
Altered Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
23 years of age, yet I have been RPing ever since the beginning of high school. When I first started out, I was rather foolish and made all sorts of mistakes. I even brought this characters personality in around 2 years later. My skill had increased quite well over time and the personality of my character here had certainly went through some deep changes and experiences that make him the most complicated character I have ever played. I've learned many things about RPing through mostly forums. First and foremost is to NEVER take any thing said or any thing that has happened IC personally. Secondly, learn to go with the wind. Just because something didn't go the way you wanted, which usually happens, doesn't mean you should get mad or give up. In fact, things tend to get a lot more interesting that way with interactions between character personalities. Though planned events can be just fine to in their own ways. Third of all, Mr./Ms. Perfect is very boring. The characters that don't change with time and experiences, the characters that know every solution to every problem, posses no fear what so ever, ect... To me, almost all the time that's boring. Watching a characters full of flaws interacting can be so much more entertaining. Sure, there will be drama eventually, or even very often. But some times the more the merrier as long as no one takes any of it personally OOC like. I could go on and on possibly, but I feel this might be good enough ^^

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
First off, MB tried to pick pocket Ellen. After a short discussion, the foolish guy thought that she could be a teacher. Running into her once again, MB realized that she was within a large group. He became very curious and started asking the bartender, Fetish, about the group. From there, she explained... His curiosity grew.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
((OOC)) Being able to have more leniency with content of RP is always a huge plus for me. I really do hate censoring my self some times, being forced to chip away part of a characters past because some find it to offensively disturbing is something that bothers me. The exception of sex and violence is certainly appealing because this characters past deal a lot with both. How ever despite the SG's acceptance to certain content, when out in public in Champions I'm going to be careful doing and saying certain things in public out respect for the games rules and the people who didn't come to play to over hear such things. Also helps keep from getting banned.

((IC)) Senjay's most open reason for being in the SG is actually quite questionable. Unable to find his place in life so far, he had become desperate to find acceptance any where that could possibly give him a new life. His memory is obviously gone for the most part, he can not remember much of any thing beyond a month ago. Turns out taking in a person with no past and education wasn't very popular within the city. In order to survive, had had been pick pocketing mostly around the CC.
Though he admires hero's greatly he figured that a good deal of them are rather loaded with cash so that might be a good place to start... If he manages to pick the right person that is. But after hearing that this was a house of heroes that was willing to teach him their ways... He thought he may find a place to call home for a while. A place that can except him and teach him many new things while giving him time to uncover his past. As for what he is willing to learn... Any thing. He claims to be an open book.
But is that all? No. He can't put his finger on it... But something about the SG feels... Familiar to him. Drawing his curiosity more and more in hopes of being able to learn the ways of the club.

((OOC Note)) This character has a deep and heavy past that can provide some shocking maybe yet, pleasant twists to entertain. It might take a long while, but as his past unfolds I will update his bio at that rate to keep others informed.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
((OOC)) Though my typing can be rather slow some times and full of mistakes, it tend to bring some experience to the table in hopes of creating interesting character interaction that leads to greatly in depth plots.

((IC))He claims that he will do what ever needs to be done in order to be accepted and stay apart of the group. So far, loyalty is what he has most to offer with a will to learn and develop. As for any thing else, Senjay apparently has experience mostly with the arts of stealth and sword fighting, though right now they could use a great deal of work.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
((OOC/IC)) So far he tends to get shy and nervous rather quick and easy leaving him to blush and stutter a lot. Right now, he also doesn't tend to admit certain bad qualities about himself publicly such as him being a little pervert and a thief. He seems eager to learn how to become a super hero, but his bravery is left in question for how squeamish he gets and how easily he backs down. But he still holds that spark in his glowing blue eyes that shows great determination and possibly a bright future for him.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
((OOC)) So far right now with how submissive his personality is, he'd end up being a servant of sorts carrying out the orders of the others till he hopefully develops more of a back bone.

----

What times do you play?:
Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada). I mostly vary from day time to night time due to my messed up job schedule.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Wed, thurs, fri, and every other Sat are the time that I will be on often. My job requires me to be there over night for extremely long hours Sunday night through Tuesday night. If I do get to play CO between shifts, it will maybe be for an hour. On the other days, I do not work at all so I'll be free if granted by RL events.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake all the way. Especially cheese cake.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Masked B

Back to top Go down

Application: Masked Blade Empty Re: Application: Masked Blade

Post  Ellenoire Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

Pickpocketing someone in a complete rubber outfit, you silly little thing. Twisted Evil
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi there.

Thanks for dropping in and providing an application.

I would suggest you be sure to read the stickied threads here that pertain to new applicants and information on the SG. As far as your specific character, I want to let you know that ICly, the House of Thorns does not admit those who engage in willful criminal acts. We definitely have a mature, kinky side, we are not anti-heroes or deliberate law breakers.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Also you may want to register here so you can recieve PM's and the like. Smile
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 am

Ack! Foolish me... Sorry, but there we go! I have registered here and am under this name.

As for the rules of him and his stealing as of late, I should have clarified that but I neglected to under all the other typing I was trying to pump through. Once again, my apologies. He really wants to be a hero and will do every thing he can to prove he can become one. He felt he needed to steal before in order to survive and be able to get some thing to eat for that no one would give him a job (Like stated all he talked to wouldn't take a person with out a past and education) and he lacked the confidence and training to perform hero like activities. He has tried several times with more failure than success. He is even willing to try and a tone for the crimes he had done within the group if he truly needs to.

I hope that clears him up some. ^^
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 pm

(( Hmmm this is most currious, from an OOC perspective. Senjay... *ponders*
Skunk is currently running an investingation towards an idividual with a name which sounds abit simmilar. A woman named Senskay. Well Skunk does not know her name IC, but it's currious never the less, don't you think? Wink ))
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Skunk wrote:(( Hmmm this is most currious, from an OOC perspective. Senjay... *ponders*
Skunk is currently running an investingation towards an idividual with a name which sounds abit simmilar. A woman named Senskay. Well Skunk does not know her name IC, but it's currious never the less, don't you think? Wink ))

Indeed.

Senjay is a henchman. I knew it!
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 am

((*lol* Nice find there! They are related but Senjay is not that kind of a person. His heart makes it so that he wouldn't be able to stomach the kind of violent work that Senskay some times does and currently has very little in connection with her at all. In fact, he really wouldn't like her much at all for it. People would mostly figure the opposite for the twins being that its more common for the males to be violent, but this times its not true. Senjay has no henchman sort of plot at all and even if he did, he's not a very good liar and would be caught right off the bat ^^ Besides, Senskay isn't with ant-heroes, just more violent under ground "heroes". They aren't out to start a war with other heroes, just the villains and those who oppress them over things like the registration act n' such.))
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

Masked Blade wrote:(( Besides, Senskay isn't with ant-heroes, just more violent under ground "heroes". They aren't out to start a war with other heroes, just the villains and those who oppress them over things like the registration act n' such.))

((*snickers* Wow hey, who said anything about villains and anti-heroes?
The white-haired girl sort of brought this investigation about her upon herself. Remember the night when she was being chased in CC by a blue lightning shooting manic, named Volt? Fetish and Skunk stepped in and disrupted the chase and girl ceased the oppotunity to bail. Fetish and especially Skunk had to take alot of heat afterwards about disrupting justice.
So Skunk decided to look for her, but with little clues or traces all she could do was to ask around amongst individuals who carrired traces of the same scent, so that's what she have been doing. Wink ))
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

((Okay! Sorry, my mistake. We have had other SGs poke their noses in to the DD thinking they where basically bad guys n' such so I assumed the same here. Once again, my mistake ^^ Senskay does tend to cause quite a lot of trouble on just her own from time to time. But I do remember that event and your rescue was rather well timed! She would have been caught for sure if you two didn't cut in. I didn't take the time to really remember who jumped in as I spent the time having her properly get the hell out while she still could! That was rather fun. No worries though. You might get to meet her again rather soon to question away.))
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 am

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down