House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new kind of fun ((open))

+2
selina666
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new kind of fun ((open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new kind of fun ((open))

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 am

Turning it's gaze away from Empathy again as it heard the unmasked one speak, Satyxes found that it wondered as to exactly what was meant. Its mistake of not questioning the Tube-masked one became more and more apparent, as the implications of it all escaped its comprehension.
The biting seemed to be a common ritual in this place, but they only did so when asked if the red-skinned one was to be believed.

"Indeed, Matriarch. This one does not mind. It was taught to not mind a great deal of things, as to better serve. This one finds that agreeable."

Indicating its willingness to follow towards this 'bar', Satyxes moves ever so slightly in the previously indicated direction.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 am

Tanie smiled softly and closed her eyes. "Love... I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet." She picked up her drink and sipped at it again. "It's something I need to ease into myself but if I do fall in love... Magyk would be the one I wish to fall for." She opened her eyes again and looked at her. "What about you? Do you have any eyes on anyone? I don't keep up with the house much and that's a mistake on my part."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 am

" Me ? "

Selina stopped her massage, surprised by the question, surprised that someone would ask her about it. She looked Tanie wondering if her friend was really wishing to know or if it was just a polite question.

" Me, that doesn't count, I try to don't have eyes on anyone cause I know no one would want me, I'm not really cute, I'm to tall, to strong, the best I can hope is to be a playtoy for a night, not much. I haad a few relations with some in the group but I know that no one would really wish to be seen at my side, maybe it's better this way. Anyway, we're not speaking about me tonight but about you and Magyck. "

Again, Selina resumed her massages, working on the nerves, no more making the latex squeak as she does.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:07 am

{This one is ... kinda strange} she thought, only realizing a moment later that she had sent that telepathically to those around her.

"I-I'm sorry!"she quickly apologized to the two of them as she looked down at the floor for a moment, closing her eyes as she tried to clear her head so she could focus. Small mistakes like that were common for her, in truth she preferred to speak with her mind, she found it easier then talking. She only spoke through her mouth because people tended to get nervous around her when she spoke the other way.

{Others Miss Lilith?} she sighed deeply when she realized she did it again,"Others Miss Lilith?" she tried again.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 am

Tanie let out a curt laugh. "You know how useless that argument is next to me? I'm tall and strong myself. I also have my past life as a villain working against me and along those lines, I'm covered in love and battle scars. On a bad day you might even be able to see the three scars across my eye. I small present from an archer hero I was seeking revenge against. Took his bow from him. I just gave it to Ellenore for Christmas because I have zero use for it other than a trophy I need no longer."

She smiled as the massage continued. "If I can get someone like I am you should be no problem. It's just finding the right connection with someone and find out who is your type of person." She nodded and closed her eyes again. "Things like love are rarely part of a plan but following one increases the possibilities of finding someone."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 pm

" Scars... well I'll not fight on it as I don't have any scar, a good side from my nearly instant regeneration. I tried it when I was younger, and sometime I wonder if there's something that could really hurt me physically. One day I'lllist to you all the stupid things I did. Your muscles seems nicer and softer now, you was so nervous at the begining. "

Pressing a bit harder, Selina started to use her thumb to massage each muscles, working now from the upper neck to the middle of her friend back.

" Well, I hope to be able to find someone but that's quite hard when you sleep between 12 and 16 hours every day. I'm not good at anything if I have not slept at least 12 hours. I think that's an heritage of my cay side, I was not like this before I became what I am. For now I'm happy to see friends together, having fun, being nice together, even if yes sometimes I feel quite lonely, sad and maybe a bit jealous, but it goes that way. A good mug of milk and some latex can't make me forget it and make me feel better. That's why I come offen here, I'm quite addict on that scent, I love the smell of latex, it is like catnip, well in less strong of course. "

Seina laughed and blushed a bit remembering christmas, then started to do small circles around Tanie's mucles.

" So... when Magyck will be here, what willyou tell her ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Satyxes froze up as the sudden message resounded in its mind and cold fear gripped at its gut. It reacted instinctively as it had been conditioned to the so familliar caress in her mind and before it could as much as think, it immediately offered up its reply, presenting the thoughts on a proverbial silver platter, the tone appologetic and humble.

{This one does not mean to be, master. This one asks forgiveness and will accept any... }

It snapped out of its reflexive reaction when the red-skinned one appologised. Satyxes looked at the woman, blinking in confusion and realisation of what had happened. Not... the master. The immediate fear subsided and changed to a nagging worry. She... had reached into it. How much had she seen ? Did she know now ?

Again the other mind brushed against its own, making it shiver almost visibly. It had not realised untill now just how empty its mind had been without the constant voice of the Master and these new, sudden intrusions where awakening things in it.
Was... was this.. its call ?

Turning its gaze towards the red-skinned one and reached out carefully with one hand - hesitantly, as if trying to reach for a fragile, glass dream that would shatter at the lightest contact.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Tanie nodded a bit. "Anyone can be scared. It's just a question of either physically... Or emotionly. Scars don't have to be visible." She rolled her shoulders with the massage happily. She listened to her and smiled a bit, a plan starting to form in her head. She pulled Puck's gift off her belt, twisting the short looking silver chain from a few inches to about four feet. "I won't say anything." She got up and smiled at Selina. "I'll make a bet with you. If Magyk doesn't show up, I'll keep you on my leash for a week. If she does you can help me make her jellouse by being..." She looped a section of the chain around Selina's neck and hooked it on itself (unless Selina has an empty collar). "My pet for now. Does that sound nice to you? Magyk isn't positive to show up here so you have a good chance to have someone to be with for the week."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm

" A bet... yes I love bet and games... "

Nodding, Selina shivered a bit feeling the chain around her neck, touching it with her gloved finger. It feeled so strange as she nearly never weared any collar or choker. Of course if she loose that bet she would had to stay leashed for a week... deep inside her she secretly wished that Magyck would not come.

" yes I agree with this bet, but you have to know that I'm not an easy pet, I'm much less trained and good as the other in the House, maybe you'll regret it. "

Smiling widely, Selina left one hand on the chain around her neck and blushed a bit.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Lilith looked over to Empathy when the thought 'entered' her mind. She was not unused to such communicaton with the telepath, but she offered nothing in response save her own subtle agreement. She then turned to also move to the bar, glancing over to Empath, "Oh, Tanie and Selina," she answered, gesturing casually in their general direction.

She halted her movement when Satyxes reacted. She was not privy to the mental response, but it was obvious something even more curious was going on with Satyxes. Lilith furrowed her brow a bit, watching as she slowly reached out toward Empathy. It was odd, the manner of it, and Lilith had half a mind to stop it.

"Satyxes?" she opted, speaking calmly, that light smile still on her features, suggestive of nothing being amiss, "Are you alright?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Tanie smirked, picking up her drink and sipping from it. "Well I wouldn't want to make things too easy on myself now would I? Takes the fun out of it." She rubbed her cheek with the hand holding the leash upon her, smiling at her. "And I'm not afraid strict discipline to punish you if needed. I might even decide to teach you how to enjoy pain like I do." She chuckled softly and patted her cheek gently. "That will come later though."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

" Well, pain is something that don't work well on me, pain nearly disapear after it goes, but you'll discover it if Magyck don't come. "

Moving a bit her head, Selina made her neck roll, pulling a bit on the leash as she did so, betraying the fact she was not used to be leashed.

" well, yes that's ok, I'll honour that bet if I loose it, I'm sure that if she come she'll be quite jealous from that, even if that chain around my neck is a bit unconfortable, it looks like a choking leash used to quiet big dogs. Never saw it with you... stupid question, sure there's many things you have that I haven't saw yet. Well, should I resume the massage ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

At the sound of the Matriach's voice, Satyxes snapped her hand back as if it was in danger of being imminently cut off.

"Yes, matriarch. This one is alright. It appologises."

With a last glance at Empathy, it turned and slowly walked towards where Lilith was going, its eyes fixed straight ahead but not really looking at much of anything.

No, it thought to itself, this couldn't have been the same. It had just been caught off-guard by the intrusion, nothing more. These humans where not like those before, it should get used to that. Things would not be the same.

Listen, learn... yes, this it would do first.
Lightly biting its lip as the feeling of the mind-touch gradually vanished, it just prayed there would be no more such surprises.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 am

Satyxes reaction to her 'slip' caused her to take a nervous step back. She'd seen some strange reactions other times it has happened, but this was something completely different. She knew there was something strange about this one when she first entered.

{It?} she couldn't help but ask Lilith about the way Satyxes addressed herself. She decided not to push it any more then that. Her people skills were not the best, and she did not wish to make a scene.

"O-other house members?" she asked. She remembered meeting a Selina in caprice when she was an applicant and wondered if it was the same one. Though the name Tanie did not sound familiar to her at all, she turned to follow Lilith towards the bar.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Lilith nodded to the two leading them to the bar. She set her martini glass on the bar, and though it was not quite empty, a look from her set the bartender to mixing up enough to top it off. She turned back to the other two, "What will you be having? It's on me."

So having bade them, she let her eyes again scan around the club at all the shine and sleek on display. It seemed Selina had stopped her ministrations on Tanie. She was curious as to what was going on between the two, but she would not rush Empathy and Satyxes to get over there. Besides, observation from a discrete distance might often yield better fruit for the senses.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Coming to stand right next to Lilith at the bar, Saty tries mimicking a more casual air to replace its rather habitual stiff-spined pose. Leaning lightly against the bar, eyes roaming over the club, it nods politely at the matriarch's offer of beverages.

"Thi... erm...I'd like a... water. Please ? Not... the prickly sort."

It marvelled at the sights, so up close. It could smell the moving bodies from the dance floor now and found itself looking for scents it found intresting. Chemical and human, blended in a rather heady, intoxicating mixture - one it found itself enjoying quite a bit.

It was especially intruiged by the bits of metal that these humans seemed to have inserted into themselves. Little hoops, bars, studs... all sorts and shapes. And, as far as it could tell, in all sorts of places. Biting on it's lower lip while watching a particularly well-adorned dancer, Saty made little absent chewing motions, enthralled.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 am

Tanie shook her head as she saw Lilith walk up to the bar, picking up her own semi finished drink. "No. I think we shall join Lilith up at the bar." She looked at the two near Lilith and tugged gently on the leash. "And it seems two house members I've yet to meet." She smiled a bit and started to make her way to the bar. "If you wish I could use the leash like that to teach you how to behave like a good kitten." She smirked as she walked right up next to Lilith, setting her drink on the counter and smiling at her. "Evening Lilith. I do hope everything is going well. Who are this two that seem to be wanting to follow you?"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm

" yes sure..."

Following Tanie, Selina was smiling, feeling a bit embarassed but happy to be leashed. Of course she was not the only one leashed in the club and it helped her grantly. Her latex squeake as she rubbed nervously her gloved hands on the little skirt of her latex dress. She recognised one of the two with Lilith, it was the telelpath one but didn't knew the other one... Well soon she may know this one.

As Tanie reached the bar, Selina stayed aside of her and commanded a mug of milk for herself, one hand touching the chain.

" Hi Lilith, hi Empathy. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Tearing its eyes off the dancer that had caught its attention, Satyxes calmly pushed itself away from the bar. It would be unfitting to stand so casually when spoken to, it thought.

The fact that one was leashed to the other made it suspect this fire-haired one was another mistress. Thus, it lowered its gaze to avoid the eyes of that one, nodding politely to both women. It had not been spoken to yet, so it did not feel the need to speak.

Yet... it was thouroughly confused. This fire-haired one was red-skinned and the one leashed seemed not to be. Had its assumptions been wrong then ? Was there no meaning to this colouring ? Somewhat frustrated at this shattering of its perceptions, Satyxes stood and watched.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Lilith turned as the others approached, letting her ubiquitous smile warm a few degrees.

"Hello, Tanie, Selina," she said, nodding her head in greeting to each of them.

She saw the leash, but she made no comment of it, simply letting her eyes move between the women as though following frome one to the other along that connection. She then turned to the newest here.

"May I introduce Satyxes," she said, gesturing subtlely, "This is her first time here."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

" Hi Satyxes, nice to meet you, I'm Selina, so it's your first time here, don't be affraid, it's not as impressive as it look like. "

Extending her hand, Selina suddenly realised that for someone new to this what she said was quite a bit stupid. Having someone leashed said that it was not so impressive... Damn sometimes she would choose better her words.

" Well, ok, it could look weird for newcomers, but you know I'm not always leashed. "

Now she looked Tanie and wondered if she have not spoke to much. Her eyes betrayed the fact she was not really how to behave actually, what do Tanie was awaiting for her as they goes with other peoples. Would she stand close, kneel, sit on chair... damn, she may have asked first.

Without even looking it, Selina took her mug of milk from the bar and holded it tight, awaiting.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Satyxes' eyes widened in a look of total disbelief and amazement. The leashed one had spoken before her master gave permission and to compound her error, she extended a hand to this one !

As its right hand reflexively twitched to where its trusty blade would hang - intent on punishing this insolent one - it heard...

"...but you know I'm not always leashed. "

It halted. Slowly, the old reflexes dissapeared and it remembered it was no longer in the Pit nor the Sands. Its rules did not apply anymore. Questions of how this made the red-skinned caste relate the the black ones made its head spin and it pushed them aside. Later.

Glancing over to the flame-haired mistress' neck - avoiding eye contact at all costs - it spoke slowly.

"May this one adress your servant ?"

Purposefully, it omitted any honorific as it was at a total loss who was what anymore in this chaotic place. Had none here heard of branding their own ? Sighing inwardly, it accepted the fact that this would be a very, very intricate thing to comprehend.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Tanie reached over and heated up her thumb and pointer finger, placing them on Selina's neck as they were burning hot. She knew of her regeneration so she decided this was a silent and effective punishment. Once she stopped her fingers from burning she started to push down on Sel's neck, indicating that she should kneel down. "I apologize for that. The kitten new to the leash and needs to be trained."

She'd wrap her end of the leash around her wrist and started to pet the now kneeling kitten, running her fingers through the red hair. She picked up the drink the bartender refilled for her, taking a drink of it slowly before addressing Saty. "You may Satyxes, did I say that right? And you may just call me by Tanie."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Selina left out a small wimper as she feeled the burning... just before the pain faded. She knew she did something bad and didn't resisted, kneeling near Tanie, her head bowed. She was untrained... yes that was right, well of course she had some lesson, and even a few relation, but she was never really trained.

Her hands on her tighs, she choosed to not move and remained silent, listening. Maybe she had to wait to be authorised to speak again... so much question she may ask to Tanie, but not now, not in public.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 am

As the heated fingers press into the leashed one's neck, Saty closes her eyes for a second... and inhales deeply. A scenting ? The Fire-haired one would honour it with a scenting ? It must either be unaware of the custom.. or.. think this one was more than it was.
A light tremble passes through its while it stands there, only opening its eyes at the sound of the fire-haired one's voice.

"...You may Satyxes, did I say that right? And you may just call me by Tanie..."

With a small exhaling gasp, it turns its attention back towards the one called Tanie.
She could not have known, could she ? Or... was this place more like its own home than it realised ? Best... best not forget its place. Yes.
Keeping its eyes lowered, it speaks in reverent tones to the fire-haired one.

"This one extends its gratitude, Tanie. It was honoured by your gift, though it cannot accept such a token favor. That is not its place, so it must refuse."

Leaving no time for the words to grow cold in the air, Satyxes immediately crouches down - bringing its eyes level with the leashed one's and looks straight into them. With a slightly tilted head and a short lick over its lower lip, it inhaled once again before speaking.

"Greetings, Selina. This one is... pleased to have scented you. It cannot accept, but it will remember."

Slowly rising to its feet again, Satyxes keeps its eyes locked on the kneeling form - obviously intruiged by the strange, fortunate event.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next