House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new kind of fun ((open))

+2
selina666
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A new kind of fun ((open)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new kind of fun ((open))

Post  Lilith Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Lilith closely watched the interchange. Satyxes was most definitely an interesting 'creature', and Lilith's curiosity was growing to know more of what went on in that mind and from what environment that experience came. All she could for now was pay close attention and pick up little snippets. Direct questions would be entirely inappropriate.

She sipped her drink quietly, watching.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Scent... Selina opened her eyes wide and opened her mouth, about to speak, then looked up from Satyxes to Tanie and decided to remain silent... why did that one spoke about scent, Selina washed herself before coming, and the only thing she could smell was that lovely scent of latex. Of course she may not speak, not something allowed to her... but she was feeling so much curious... people said that it kill the cat, but she was that way.

" Scented ? I don't understand ? What did you scent ? "

Then she bowed her head again and awaited, her mug of milk on the floor, between her knees. On her neck, there was no sign of any burning, her regenerating powers once again had healed her perfectly, maybe a bit to quickly from her own point of view.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 am

Tanie blinked. "Scented? Gift?" She took a sip from her drink. "I'm not sure what you are talking about but I think there is a misunderstanding." She ran her fingers through her kitten's hair, petting her softly. She didn't punish her for speaking after spoken to, allowing her that little freedom. Setting her drink down, she lit up another smoke, taking a drag off of it before speaking again, exhaling the smoke into the air. "I have not offered any gifts except to use my name without any titles. Although that is not much of a gift because I have no titles to my name and wouldn't use them even if I did. Makes me feel older than I wish to feel."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:42 am

At Selina's question of what it had 'scented', Satyxes realised that indeed it had been too cautious and had - yet again - made a fool of itself. Oh, if only this one had been created Curator... or... Lasher. This was not the Warrior Caste's arena.

"No, It... oh..."

It stopped itself at the heretical thought that the Master could have been mistaken in making it what it was. No, it was this one's folly that had brought it to this place with these strange humans. Again, it had failed in the master's instructions and left the shadows, all but for the smiles and nods of these... humans.

"This one... assumed. It... Perhaps, it should leave. Yes. Yes, it... should."

Almost dropping its water - spilling a good measure of it on itself - but managing still to place it awkwardly on the counter, Satyxes gazed down at the floor, embarassment etched clear on its features.

"It... liked, but..."
Letting out a low snarl of pure frustration - baring quite pointed and inhuman teeth as it did - it spoke firm and fast.
"This one will retreat to the shadow. It will... watch. Learn. It has shamed itself here tonight and... It asks forgiveness."

Turning on its heels, Saty made ready to dash towards the door...
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 am

Tanie chuckles and shook her head, grasping it's arm as it tried to back away. "My dear. How do you expect to learn by being a mear observer. You may get knowledge but you will lack the wisdom of experience. One can only learn by making mistakes. I've learned a lot about my limits through mistakes and I've gone past them now with the experience I learned from it. To learn, one must experience. Like my kitten here. This is probally her first time on a leash, she will make mistakes and learn. This is my first time putting the leash on someone. I will make some mistakes but through that I will learn. So I implore that you stay in the light to be part of the experience and to learn like that instead of mear observing."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 am

" Yes don't go, everyone around here do errors, and when you'll know me better you'll know that I make a lot of those. Tanie will have lot of work to train me, but i'm sure she'll do a god job, and I'm also sure that she'll don't hesitate to punish me if necessary. "

Smiling, Selina looked around and sipped some milk before continuing.

" So, now that you know you have to stay, tell us more about yourself please. You seem even more lost than a french girl in that town. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:06 pm

It felt something grasp its arm and had to suppress a growl of frustration and the instinctive desire to twist and attack. It was not in the Pits, it knew. It should not react as its instincts told it to. Slowly, it let its mind retreat to what it was before - closed, narrow, and safe - to shield itself from the hundreds of questions racing through it, clumsily trying to calm itself.

How could the fire-haired one have a leashed one, but claim no title - or how could it be 'the first time' - or why did it ‘implore’ this one instead of command it ?Why did the matriarch allow the leashed one to speak without her permission and without repercussion - or why had that one not even tried to ask permission? What was the nature and meaning of their skins, their colours, their scents...

These musings had made it wish it was something it could never be. This one was made for simple things, it was told. To obey, to serve, and - if asked - die for its master. And it had always done so, gladly.
It... would still do so… If... If only...

It found itself straining its mind, desperately reaching out in thought... hoping beyond hope that suddenly the long-quiet voice would whisper to it again. But it realized how futile and pitiable its attempts had been, quickly resigning itself again to the quiet in its mind. It felt utterly abandoned and confused here, not able to be what it was and not able to be what these ones where.
But it mustn’t show weakness! Not now, after all this. No master here would want it if it did.

Outwardly, Satyxes seemed to go a little limp. Keeping its eyes closed, its skin was getting a strange blue-ish sheen - as if a delicate layer of make-up was being wiped away by some invisible hand. Its lips moved without any sound passing from them, making it look very much like it was somehow praying.
In two blinks of an eye, this weak and vulnerable appearance vanished however - replaced by its usual stiff-backed pose and emotionless gaze.

It looked at the hand holding its arm (making no move to free itself from the graps) and noticed its own skin slowly losing its human colouring. With a sigh and a clenching of its fists, the appearance remade itself - warm and human - as it had been taught to do.

"This one... does not understand you, humans.
This domaine was to contain masters and mistresses, servants and slaves... but there are none like those it knows.
Your leashed ones speak out of turn and do not die for the offense. Your mistresses deny titles and... and do not strike this one down for its faults. You smell of choice and submission or domination and benevolence, all at the same time.
It... cannot comprehend, even if the tube-masked one had warned it about this.
This one... thought this place would be... a sanctuary for it, a place it understood. The same words are spoken here as they are where this one comes from. But the only thing that is the same is the sound of the words, not their meaning."

Satyxes shakes its head with a hint of sad understanding.

"Its time here has been too short. It should not have left the shadows yet. Its learning is... flawed. It... didn't mean to cause any offense. This one wishes to serve again but does not comprend those it would serve."
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Lilith watched the interchange with growing curiosity. It was beginning to perhaps piece together something of Satyxes' odd nature and behavior. She was grateful for Tanie's forwardness in grabbing Satyxes and offering such words. They seemed to inspire greater confusion, but the venting of that befuddlement offered Lilith more clues.

"Satyxes," she began, "Do you understand that Selina wears this leash by her own choice? We are not slaves and masters in the literal sense. We do this all by choice. And we may stop it any time by that same choice."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Satyxes turned to give Lilith a look that signalled the most total incomprehension.
As if the carpet had been pulled from under the very fabric of its whole system of value, all it could do was utter a single strangled word...

"Choice ?"
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:07 am

" Yes, it was a choice, I allowed to be leashed and what that would involve, including the training, the obedience and if I fail the punishment. It could sound scary, I know Tanie may not hesitate in all of this, but I trust her, I k,now she would never hurt me deeply or kill me. Submission is a question of trust, I have no idea about how Tanie will train me, what will happen but it don't matter, I accepted to be leashed and I'm happy of it. "

Selina smiled again looking Satyxes.

" Of course, you'll discover that submission and domination could be very different from peoples to other. Some mistress or master are quite cruel as others prefer tender cudling with their subs or slaves. That's the way we, human, are. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 am

Choice.

It understood the word in an absolute sense.It made choices at times... like when it chose between decapitation or disembowelment for an opponent. But these choices where dictated by the moment, in service of a defined goal.

Satyxes stood motionless, only turning its gaze from one person to another, hoping to catch some glimpse of... something. Anything that would give it something to hold on to. But alas.

"This one... knows only the true words. It has... never needed choice. Attention and obedience, this it knows."

Considering for a moment, it could still not make heads or tails of the matter, but ventured a guess...

"Is this one to understand that... none will claim it unless it asks ? And... that the masters can deny it even if it does ?"
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Tanie nodded. "Yes. That free will of choice is what makes up human and makes everything here enjoyable. You can choose to submit to someone here and you don't have to if you don't want to. It's not going to be forced upon you. Now when you do allow yourself to be leashed, some of your choices will be taken away, and that's where you need to trust your master." She looked down and stroked Selina gently. "Like my kitten shouldn't have the choice of speaking before me unless spoken to directly. I understand the circumstances but I will teach her a lesson later about it."

She takes another drag off her smoke, smiling softly. "She does have the choice to stop this if she doesn't like what's happening because it is supposed to be fun. We don't believe in forcing these things on people here at Fetish Fuel." She locked her eyes upon Saty's, letting her smoke dangle in her lips, burning. "You don't have to search for your master, one could find you. And even then, if you don't like the person you can always refuse the offer of a collar or leash. My kitten could've refused me tonight but she chose not to and to let herself be leashed by me. She had that free will of choice and decided to surrender some of that will to me."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Do not speak unless spoken to directly, yes Selina understood the message and looked Tanie, nodding quickly before bowing her head and looking the ground again. She moved a bit from a knee to other, making her latex squeak as she did. As Tanie was speaking, Selina caressed softly the leash around her neck. Of course she may end it but she was not wishing it, she may say that to Satyxes, but she had already spoken to much and being disobedient would not please Tanie and even worst make her ashamed to have a so bad pet.

Breathing softly, she puted a hand on Tanie's foot, keeping in contact with her.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:56 pm

"To expand further on what Tanie has said," Lilith began, "Even though Selina is leashed and Tanie 'implies' that being leash removes choice, it is still ultimately Selina's decision to acquiesce to Tanie's demand. Do you see, Satyxes? Ultimately it is your choice to do the things you do. Like right now," she continues, getting an impish grin, "Selina could still speak before Tanie, and I daresay the 'punishment' would be something desirable to them both. Really all that goes on in here, the interplay of people, the implication of power, it is all really about sex and desire."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Listening intently to the words, Satyxes caught on to a tiny snippet of information that made it see the point these humans where aiming at. It sounded very much like the games the Enticer Caste played. Only... less deadly in the end.

As it shifted it preconceptions to accomodate the notion of the Enticer-like culture, its face got a positively intense look - as if trying to stare through concrete. It remembered the games that Caste had played on its own... teasing, luring, yet never commanding. They played upon the things this one had thought enjoyable but... never dominated it.

Yes. This... would make sense. This would explain what the tube-masked one had tried to tell it. Not Lashers or High Ones, but Enticers.

"This one... thinks it understands. It will see and experience before speaking more of this. It believes to have some understanding, but does not wish to speak of it again without knowing."

Suddenly, its pose seemed to relax. The apparent tension that was always hidden beneath the surface of its face drained away and was replaced with a calm, distant look its features.

"
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am

((Ready to wrap this one up?))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

((well seems Tanie no more post on it or answer, seems a dead thread))
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 am

((I'd agree, yes))
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3